insecurities - Chloé Lukasiak

One things for certain, words can hurt. People on social media could be horrible when they wanted to be. You weren't really the type of person who took time out of your day to read comments and when you did, they were mostly just compliments from your family and friends nothing that would leave you feeling hurt. But since you started dating Chloé, you gained somewhat of a larger following from her fans who were keen to find out more about Chloé's girlfriend.

You and Chloé had been out on a coffee shop date together, your first date in a while since she had been busy taking classes and college. You had a great time together, so much so you decided to post some pictures on Instagram, one of you and Chloé together and another that she had taken of you with the sunshine in the background. You didn't think anything of it at first, just that Chloé's fans would probably love seeing the two of you together. But amongst the nice comments there were some that hurt to look at.

Some were commenting on the way that you looked or saying that you weren't good enough for Chloé. You wouldn't have minded too much if it was just one comment but there were so many just picking apart every little thing about you without even knowing you. You sat on the floor beside yours and Chloé's bed, tears uncontrollably streaming from your eyes. The thought that so many people thought you weren't good enough for Chloé made you wonder if that's how she felt too. The thought alone made your heart break.

It must have been about ten minutes of you sobbing quietly into your lap when you heard Chloé coming into your bedroom, humming to herself adorably whilst carrying some laundry to put away. She stopped abruptly in the doorway when she saw you curled up on the floor with you head in your hands. "Y/N?" She asked softly putting the folded clothes on the bed and crouching down beside you. You slowing lifted your head up to reveal your tears stained cheeks and your red puffy eyes from all the crying. "What's wrong?" Chloé asked, her heart breaking at the sight of you being so upset.

She cupped your cheeks gently in her hands and wiped away the few remaining tears with her thumbs. Although you were slightly embarrassed that she'd caught you like this, you couldn't help but lean into her touch. "People commenting on my post were saying that I was ugly and fat and that I'm not good enough for you." You told her, your voice breaking and you hiccuped slightly from the tears. Chloé looked as though she were about to cry too.

"My darling you are none of those things, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. And as for you not being good enough for me, you are. You're the best thing in my life and I love you so much. I can't even put into words how much I love you. Those people online are cruel and unkind and you don't have to listen to what they say. Listen to me instead because you're perfect for me in every way and I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend." She said. You smiled finally with Chloé looking into your eyes and meaning every word she said.

"You mean that?" You asked. Chloé nodded, resting her forehead against yours. "I love you Chlo." You whispered, leaning in to kiss her lips softly. Once you had broken away from the kiss, Chloé began to trail her lips across your face, placinging gentle kisses over your cheeks and one on your nose before paying some attention to your neck and chest too. Her kisses were slow and soft with the intention of showing you how much she loved you, her hands roaming across your back comfortingly. Once she was finished, she took both of your hands into her own and connected her lips to your knuckles. "I love every single part of you." She said with a smile. You scooted closer to her and wrapped your arms around her neck lovingly.

"Thank you." You said clinging to her as tightly as you could. Chloé held onto your waist with one hand and twirled a few strands of your hair with the other. "No need to say thank you my darling, it's my job to let you know how much I love you." She said. The two of you stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each others company before Chloé pulled away slightly, you still sat on her lap. "Let's go eat dinner and then we could come to bed and read together for a while?" She suggested. You nodded in agreement before getting up and heading into the kitchen with her hand in hand, safe in the knowledge that Chloé loved you and she wasn't going anywhere no matter what other people said.