Chapter 18

Taylor's POV.

"Abigail I had thought I would never even face that guy in my whole life, and I went there like a beggar asking him for money?" I said to my best friend.

"Taylor just calm down, you have to leave for the city in like an hour, you know you have an appointment there."

"Yes I know!! But what would happen when the doctor says surgery is the last option? I don't have money, and that heartless jerk has not even once called, its been 6 days."

"God will help us, he would make some way, He will make it easier. Just stop crying, you have to be strong for Emma." She said while patting my shaking shoulders.

"I can never walk with my head held high again. Why does it have to be so unfair? Why does he have to be rich and I have to be the one with a sick daughter and no money? Why isn't Emma like normal kids? Why doesnt she have a normal father?" I started crying more.

"Taylor! You have to accept it, she could have had everything if her father wasnt a heartless jerk like you just said, but she doesn't have any of that except you. Now you should...."

The bell on the door interrupted us.

"It must be Emma, its time for Andrew to play football with his friends, she can't play so she must be back" I said to Abigail while walking towards the door and wiping my tears.

2 hours later......

"Okay take care of yourself Emma, see you in some days" Abigail kissed my girl on cheek.

Then she hugged me and we said our goodbyes, I was leaving for London again, Emma had an appointment with a very good doctor, and I had just enough money to get her checked, I had no more for any tests or another session with the doctor.

"Come on baby, we have to get going, we don't want to miss the bus right?" I held Emma's hand, there was a huge backpack on my shoulder, I had only two change of clothes but Emma was a kid and she needed more than two, plus her toys, medicines.

We were planning to live in the Women's hostel, they sometimes let women live for free, I hope they let me do that, I don't have money to afford any motel.

Harry's POV

I was packing up my things from office as I was just about to leave when I had a knock at my door, before I could tell the person to come in I heard the door opening. For one milli second I imagined it was Taylor again, I turned around wanting to see her but it wasn't her. It was Lou instead.

"Umm were you expecting someone else?" She asked, her eyebrows raised suspiciously.

"Not really." I answered and turned back to zipping my laptop bag.

"You seemed disappointed when you saw it was me Harry"