Chapter 16

Harry's POV.

I was drained, I felt like every step I would take would be the last one before I fall. I had no energy left, screaming and crying about my wife betraying me has done that to me. But now after spending the whole night sobbing, I wanted to go to her, hug her, feel her against me, smell her scent. Just be near her. And then ask her why? or maybe when I see, when I see the innocence I always knew my wife had, I will be affirmed that she didn't do anything to hurt me. Maybe she was telling the truth, maybe it was all a big misunderstanding.

I just have to look at her once.

I entered through the door of this huge home my dad had built. Sometimes I want to take Taylor and disappear and buy a small house, the one she will love, because she is that simple, the one she will decorate and design as she likes it. Only peace around us.

"Taylor" I tried to raise my voice so she could hear me but it was so hoarse due to crying that i was sure she didnt hear me.

I tried again. "Taylor !!" I walked around the kitchen searching for her presence.

She must be in our room.

I ran upstairs, continuosly my voice calling her name.

Where is she? I checked our bathroom. My voice turning to panic.

She should be here.

I ran downstairs again, I know when she cries, she goes near the swimming pool. She must be there.

I started screaming so loud that my mom came but I still couldnt find her in any corner of the house.

"Harry listen to me" She said in a low voice. She was tensed herself.

"Oh shit mom! we left her at Sam's place. She must be waiting for me to pick her up" I laughed.

"Harry....."

"She is going to be so mad, you know how awkward she feels in these situation, she must be tensed. I didn't even call."

"Harry no she..."

"Shh mom" I whispered, I was scared she will say something or inform me of anything I wouldnt like. "I'm gonna go at Sam's and get her. I will come back home with her" I said each and every word slowly.

"Harry she is gone" She screamed in reply.

"Where? To Sam's place?"

"No !!! Nick came to pick her up. She took money, her jewellery, packed a small bag and left."

"No." I whispered. "No!" I screamed. "No!!" I cried.

And then I felt like there was no earth beneath my feet, the world was black and I fell to the floor.

******

Taylor's POV.

"I dont know why isn't he recieving my calls. I've been trying since so long Abigail" I told my best friend.

"Maybe he doesn't have his phone with him. Just calm down, it's been a whole day since you're here and you're not eating anything. Please, you're pregnant Taylor, for your baby's sake."

"No, I won't sleep or eat or do anything until he talks to me, he has to know Abi that I'm pregnant, or his mother will win. I'll lose everything Abi. He has to know I hate Nick as much as he does." I cried trying to dial my husbands number again.

"Call his office." She suggested.

"He didn't go to office this morning"

"Obviously, you need to rest, you came here so late last night. How long is the journey from London to here?" Abigail was still worried about the fact that I took a cab at night to this place where I once grew up and lived, I haven't been here since Harry and Uncle Des took me when my mom was sick.