Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

A few days passed and for once I was feeling better, after about months I talked to my bestfriend who still lives in the same town I came from, Abigail. Abigail helped me realized that maybe it would take time, but Harry may somehow realize that I was forced in to this too, and I am not after his money and he may aswell then fall in love. 

I also felt better because Lou, Harry's friend called and apologized for her behaviour, she said she was just shocked with everything happening at once and she is sorry for the words she used, the person I am, I had to forget, it doesnt matter to me almost, she is his friend and its not my concern after forgiving, and if she tried to apologize then she isnt as bad as i thought she was.

I was just sitting there with Uncle, talking about everything, mostly books I am reading and the new ones he was suggesting when he asked me if Harry treats me right.

Harry's POV

I came back from office and was on my way inside the home when noticed Taylor and Dad sitting in the lawn, I made my way towards them but they were oblivious to my presence, upon hearing them talk about me, I stood there behind the tree hearing her talk about me.

"He isnt wrong in any way, for your happiness, for your satisfaction and for you, he is doing his best to keep up with this relation uncle, the problem is I cant return anything he offers, everytime he talks, I just cant talk" she told my dad.

"why is that? arent you least interested in him ? did you like someone else before the wedding?" my dad took words from my mouth, asking her the same questions I wanted to.

"no, I didnt. Its just, It keeps haunting me that I am being forced in to someones life. I never went to someone house without being invited and here someone pused me inside his life. It kills my pride, my self respect, my everything when I think about how he said yes because you wanted him to. that is the only promlem. I try, and I promise I will keep trying, I just hope he doesnt give up trying on me himself" 

I walked away, going inside the home striaight to my room, I got shower and changed in to something comfy. All this time, her words kept playing in my head. " I never went to someone house without being invited and here someone pused me inside his life. It kills my pride, my self respect, my everything when I think about how he said yes because you wanted him to."

I was putting my mobile on charge when she entered.

"hey" she started.

"hey" I replied and silence fell through. 

"where were you?" I asked when I saw her taking her pyjamas out of the cupboard.

"I was with uncle, umm do you wanna have dinner? I will ask the maid she can warm it for you"

"no, I did it already" I replied and sat on my bed to sleep.

I spent the next morning jogging around the park still thinking about her words, maybe I really need to try hard and make her feel better. To make her feel that I am trying to forget the forced part of this marriage and really want it to work.

I came back and was sitting on the sofa in lounge thinking if she will come down after waking up, but mayeb she was already up, because instead of our room, she came out from the library and smiled at me before walking towards the kitchen.

"taylor" I called her and she turned and nodded for me to speak.

"Where were you?" I added.

"just went to give your dad his tea"

"Can you tell Liz to bring my breakfast here?"

"sure" She nodded and started her walk again.

"Taylor"

"yea" she turned again

"And bring your own breakfast too, we will do it together, here" I cheekily smiled the most huge teeth grin and she nodded, a smile coming on her lips too.

You there are some scenes in which the hero is like "you should smile more, because its really pretty or it suits you" It was one of those moments for me, but before I could develop a dialogue she was gone inside. 

That smile is a progress for me.

****

I came back from office and was tired so went straight to bed, after a while I felt the door opening, and the side of bed bulging so I knew she was with me on bed too. In my thoughts, I wished her good night and drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke up in the middle off the night, I tried to search her body with my eyes closed, but my hand couldnt reach it. I instantly opened my eyes and she was no where on the bed. I got up and saw the bathroom was empty too, I dart downstairs, no where in the lounge or library. The main door was close. She couldnt be gone without having a key, which I am sure she doesnt have. because my mom gave me to give it to her and I totally forgot.

I ran back towards the stairs, but before making my way up, I heard something from backside, I went to back lawn, nothing. The only place left was swimming pool. I went inside and there she was sitting beside it, CRYING.

I knocked on the door and after noticing some presence, she quickly turned here face the opposite side to wipe her tears.

I sighed, a hearable one and went in. I sat beside her, admiring her crying face while she kept to try to stop crying while wiping her tears continuosly.

"What happened?" I asked at last.

"nothing" she replied, her hands still wiping.

"oh so you're just enjoying sitting here around 4 f*king am."

okay maybe that was rude. what if she is crying because I am rude?

She didnt reply to my rude remark, and I dont blame her.

"Did I do something?" I asked, softly.

She shook her head no, I waited for her to explain.

"I miss my mom, She came in my dream" she sobbed.

"So you miss Aunt and you decided to leave the room and come here?"

"I didnt want to disturb you"

I sighed.

"From next time, crying or laughing, sleeping or sitting, dancing or singing, you wont care about my sleep and stay in the room. okay?"

She didnt reply, but I was sure she wont leave the bed again without telling me.

"lets go" I stood up and watched her wiping her eyes last time.

I gave her my hand, she looked at it for a while before accepting it and get helped in standing. I felt jolts of electrcity passing through me. I ignored and watched as she walked passed me outside the room and up the stairs. I closed the door and followed behind, I saw as she slept on her side of bed and me on mine

******

(A/N I will update again today or tomorrow if you guys comment !! PLEASE COMMMENT !! I AM BEGGING YOU GUYS TO COMMENT !!! and believe me, their lovestory is just starting from here ;))