Chapter 14

Taylor's POV.

"Congratulations, you're going to be a mother Mrs.Styles"

The words by the doctor kept ringing in my ears, I was in car, going back home with mom. Three days after Harry left, somehow mom convinced me to consult a gyne, I insisted to wait for Harry's return but Harry had made her promise and she wont listen.

Those words were the reason, my cheeks were hurting and already a shade of red. I'm actually pregnant. Just when can I tell Harry?

As soon as he is done with his busy schedule, my Harry would be back to me, not physically but emotionally, by soul and mind, by his love and words, by his behavior, he would be back to me.

But there is this constant needle like sharp thing in my skin, everytime I try to think about how Harry suddenly changed and he would be back, the pain hits me in every cell, with the fear, fear of him not becoming back what he was. Or what he always was what he is now, he just was pretending? Or what if he somehow found about my preganancy and didn't want a kid? and that is why he is avoiding me, he hates me because I'm preganant?

But Harry just so you know my pregnancy is the only reason keeping me alive when you're treating me like this.

"What are you busy thinking Taylor?" Mom asked me pulling me out of my long list of stuff I want to tell Harry on face but I'm just sitting here waiting for him to return.

"Nothing, please mom if you talk to him don't inform him about the privacy, I'd like to tell him myself and not over the phone" Theres still the happiness inside of me that tells me Harry isnt hating me because of our baby, he is just busy and he would love to be informed, he would love the news as much as me and mom does.

"of course, of course, I understand Taylor. Its between you and him and these kind of news aren't given over calls when youre husband is miles away. He would be back and happier than ever to hear this. Don't worry" She assured me.

"Thank you so much, did you talk to him since he left?" I had been calling him since 2 days, either he rejects or doesnt answer at all.

"Yeah like three four times, not you?" she asked surprised.

"No, he umm maybe I'm just calling at wrong times." I shrugged.

"Forget about it, next time I talk I'll make sure to inform him. Have you talked to Nick? He i shifting to America next week" Her news took me by surprise.

"Really? I had no idea, at least hes finishing this semester, he is leaving after exams right?"

"Yes, It was his dream, now its so near. We couldnt be happier" She told me with a proud smile.

I returned it.

After getting home I got busy studying, just two more finals and I'm done, the only problem is I don't know when is harry returning, how many days to count down, would he just come back one day and lay in bed beside me, or would he surprise me like he use to? His silence had me question every second of future.

I heard mom walking downstairs, I went outside and saw from the stairs she was on phone, please let it be Harry. I crossed my fingers and heard her side of conversation.

"Oh yes harry, that trip is getting delayed because of your absence, I don't want to leave taylor alone. As soon as you return I'll visit the city, I heard there's this donation centre that...." I didn't wait for her to complete.

I ran downstairs and made my presence clear.

"Hey taylor..." Mom waved and then got focused on phone again. "Have you talked to taylor harry?" She asked him, he might be the one to lie but I can't do that, moms expression showed he lied. "That's awesome she must be missing you, here talk to her" she tried to walk towards me, her mobile phone still pressed to her ear hearing what Harry was saying, "okay I think that's better, wait let me inform her"