Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

"Yes I ate two slices, believe me, I am too full to even breathe" I told him for the hundredth time over the phone.

"What about sleeping? Did you sleep good?" He asked.

"Yes Harry, I miss you a lot, but m all fine !!"

"Well I miss you too love, just a few more days"

"A week" I snapped.

"Okay sorry but it's just a week, I know I never went out for so long, I mean its always a day or two, four at most"

"I have no issue harry, I understand its work. Plus I have exams coming soon so I can study well"

"So you're glad that I am not around? One and a half week without me taylor and you are so fine with it" he said disappointed.

"Harry, I miss you, I miss you more than anything baby. I swear I do, it's just I don't want you to think I'm crying over here or I'm not eating or sleeping properly so you would be worrying there and cannot focus on work. I want you to be tension free while you're not here, because when you're with me at least I can do anything to make you feel better but when you're in Germany, countries away, I just want you to be perfectly fine and worry less"

There was a long pause on the other line.

"God! I use to hate long dialogues so much but now that I think about it, that's what I have fallen in love with Tay, I love when you talk so much because at first you didn't use to at all"

"Oh god not this again !!" Harry loves talking about how we weren't working out in the start, I didn't use to say a word and how he hated me the first time we met.

I heard him laugh on the other side.

"Okay okay. Well I will call you after lunch to know what you're up to, till then, miss me!!" He said excitedly.

"I do" I smiled and hung up.

As soon as I put the mobile on the side table to start studying again, it rang again.

Harry seriously?

I sighed loudly and picked it up again.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice spoke, if I didn't know much I could have thought it was Nick calling to know some answers to our assignments, he keeps calling all the time. But this voice wasn't his.

"Hey" I answered confused.

"It's taylor right?"

"Yea, and you?"

"I'm James, Nicks friend. I am in your university as well. I umm wanted to inform you that Nick got in to an accident this afternoon" as he spoke those words I found myself standing up, my mouth covered with my hand unable to answer. " I don't know any of his family, actually I don't think any of his family live here, he use to mention knowing your family a lot, and some Aunt Sam, if you happen to know her could you inform?"

For a few seconds I was wondering what to say, I knew nick had close relations with Sam and Lou, they literally live together due to their houses side by side. But informing Sam might make her really tensed.

"I.., I can tell Sam, thank you. Could you sent me the address ?"

"Sure I will text you. And hey, if you happen to know anyone with blood groups O negative it would be great help, he is in dangerous condition and needs blood. And you know O negative could only take blood from O negative"

"I will try to do something, thank you so much for informing" I hung up and ran outside.

Now that Harry wasn't around, I had a driver to myself all day, I even had my hair in pony holder because there wasn't my husband getting annoyed of my hair not open.