Chapter 8

Taylor's POV.

"Its totally okay Lou" I said for the hundreth time, I really like the idea of her calling me to apologize.

"But you had to cancel your plans because of me, My mom was just being really forceful and I didnt want to marry that guy, I barely know him"

"Hey I understand, now I hope everything is okay, Harry talked to your mom right? It would be fine dont worry"

"Mostly wives don't like the idea of their husbands having girl best friends, I hope youre okay with it?"

"Of course I am Lou, why wont I be? Youre his oldest friend, and we both have different places in his heart. Getting married doesn't mean you cannot have friends. I have absolutely no issue."

"I am sorry again for that day, I wanted to apologize earlier but I was held up in work" She told me and we hung up soon after.

I got up from the garden chair and started to walk around, I love how this garden is full of plants, and the fact that everything is planted by Harry, hes the only one who take cares of this all. I noticed two pots of plants, beside the wall, no sunlight reaching them.

Harry take cares of them so much, maybe he forgot to shift their positions, they might die soon if I don't put them in sun. Harry would be so glad to see this, to see me caring for his things, to see me doing a little gardening.

I picked up the two pots, putting them right to the source of sunlight.

Harry said he would be back early today, just one more hour.

***

"LIZ WOULD YOU COME HERE THIS SECOND???" I hear his voice screaming through the main door, he has come. But he is still out, calling Liz.

Liz ran from beside me to outside. The anger in his voice was hearable, along with his shouting.

"Why do you touch my things!! ?? how many times should I tell you not to" He asked Liz, I started to walk out to see what was wrong that caused him so much anger.

"WHO DID THIS LIZ IF NOT YOU!!! They are freaking shade loving plants !! Do I look like psychotic idiot puting them in shade !! Dont I know anything about gardening?"

After knowing the cause, my heartbeat started to skip and I preferred to stay beside the door and not go out and see him screaming at me, because obviously he would kill me if he finds out I did it.

"Now would you put these back !!! STOP INTERFERING OKAY??" He shouted one last time and I heard his footsteps coming near.

He looked at me, his face flushed with anger, he ran his hand through his hair, clearly trying to calm down before talking to me.

"Do you know who put those in the sunlight?" he asked annoyed, he didnt even greet me, smile at me, tell me I look good, tell me he likes my hair open just like I did for him. Plants are so important to him.

"I didn't" I rushed through my lie.

"Of course, I am sorry, I just lost it. Can I have lunch ?" he shook his head.

"Sure, I will serve it on the table in a minute." I smiled and went to warm the food.

*****

After taking a long walk with Uncle Des, I decided to head back in my room, Harry still might be working. I cannot wait to join some university, I dont know how long will it take for Harry to talk about that again. Maybe he wasnt serious much about it.

"Done backbiting about me with my father?" Harry smiled to me when I opened the door, he was sitting on the chair, his laptop open, this was his first smile for me. It made me guilty, really guilty. I lied.