Chapter 20

Taylor's POV

"How do you like the house baby?" Harry asked her, to which she replied she loved it and she never wants to go back to our place.

"Yes, Emma will stay here with me now okay?" Harry told her.

"and what about mama?" she asked, innocently, never knowing what went on outside and inside these walls while she was inside me. 

"Yes your mama can stay too" He replied turning around to look at me. 

I tuned everything out.

I could hear them talking in the background, him asking my daughter if she would like to see her room and then them walking towards the stairs. The stairs that lead me to my room. I could still hear my self crying knocking at every window. My voice echoing throughout the house, when I was begging if I could stay here, if not forever then only as long as Harry came back home so I could tell him what happened was all a lie, his mother was a liar. 

Now at this moment, I wanted nothing more than to leave this place right this second, I wasn't just ready to leave my daughter here. I wish his mother was dead so I didn't have to face her again, at least not in this house. I wouldn't be able to control my emotions if she walks in front of me. 

I walked along the same windows I was knocking that day, begging to any servant who could help me get in the house my husband let me live for so long and treated me like it belonged to me. I called it home, but it wasn't.

Unintentionally, I walked towards the same swimming area, where once Harry found me crying after a nightmare, he told me to never leave the bed again at night no matter what. I was looking at the exact same spot I was sitting on that day when he came looking for me. I didn't notice he was just behind me this time as well.

"Emma is calling you" He told me as he stood beside me in the door to the swimming area. 

I didn't reply and started to walk away but he didn't give me the chance. 

He started speaking again, "This is not in my control or I would have never let you enter my home, I love my daughter and I cannot kick you out of the house because you are really important to her."

I could feel the hatred in his voice, I didn't bother replying again, because little does he know I hate him too, I feel nothing but hatred for him and I cannot stand his presence. As he has to do this for his daughter, I have to do for mine as well. It takes everything in me even to breathe this air with him. Its funny how once we both breathed together.

After a long pause, when he realized I wasn't gonna reply, he continued.

"Anyway, is there anything she isn't allowed to eat?"

"No, her food is just cooked in no oil or less oil and less salt." I replied.

He nodded before saying "Shes calling you".

*******

Emma's room used to be one of the guests room when I used to live here, it was near to Harry's room. The same room where my mom died. But it looked nothing like that. The walls were painted pink, pink curtains, pink blankets, pink table and chair, every single thing pink. From her bathroom sleepers to her door mat, from her toothbrush to her bookshelf. He didn't know she liked purple. Funny.

I was arranging her storybooks inside the bookshelf, she had one or two that she brought along but most of them were new, courtesy her father, and were neatly stacked beside the bookshelf.  I decided to arrange them while Harry was feeding her noodles and I had nothing better to do. I wasn't expecting myself to enjoy seeing them bonding or looking at that person who still was my husband legally.