Chapter 26

READ A/N AT THE END!!!

We were sitting on the seats outside the operation theater, for a change Taylor wasn't crying anymore. Hours passed before the doctor came and told us Emma was completely fine now. I didn't know what to do so I hugged the doctor himself. I heard Taylor crying again beside me. The doctor congratulated me, while I thanked him. When he left I still stared ahead the room Emma was in, we weren't allowed to see her for a couple of hours.

"Harry." 

I turned.

"My daughter, your daughter, she has a new life. She can live! She can do anything she wants to." Taylor told me, still wiping her eyes. I nodded, smiling.

"Yes, everything she wants."

"Thank you." She whispered.

We looked in to each others eyes. Then she turned to walkaway.

"Where are you going?" I asked, stay, I wanted to say.

"I have to call Abigail." She informed and left.

I thought it was time to call my mom as well.

******
They had shifted Emma back to her room but we weren't allowed to see her. I was looking for Taylor when I walked inside and found Taylor crying, obviously, sitting beside unconscious Emma.

"What the hell are you doing? She needs to be alone" I tried to control my anger, but failed.

"Harry why isn't she up?" She asked, sobbing.

"Taylor come out now! This is not good for her, you are making too much noise. Come out."

"I will stay with Emma, I won't leave her alone."

"Taylor you need to come out."

"No, I am with Emma." Stubborn.

"Taylor!" I said, very angrily. She turned to look at me. "I am saying this for Emma, for her betterment, you have gone through so much so bravely, this is the last thing. Just come out and we can see her up in a while." I explained.

She nodded. Thankfully.

I made her sit outside, made her stop crying. Then went to get us food.

When I came back she was walking and parading outside her room, at least she wasn't crying.

"Come, lets eat." I told her, setting the food on the table.

She just kept walking, stealing glances inside the room.

I walked towards her.

"You have to eat."

She shook her head.

I held her hand, she looked at me like I had to horns. I didn't care.

"Come and sit." I ordered, dragging her along.

I made her sit before taking the seat beside her. 

"Eat." 

I said while I held the sandwich to her. She sat still. God she has lost her senses.

"Taylor don't eat for me, don't eat for yourself, eat for Emma. She needs you." I reasoned.

She nodded while she took the sandwich. 

"You have headache" I announced, at this she turned to look at me, shocked.

"I can tell," I explained "You haven't slept at all, eat this, I will bring a pain killer, take that and go sleep. This room beside Emma's room is for you to sleep tonight. I'd stay up with Emma and let you know whenever we are allowed to see her."