Chapter 00

All this moving around was unnecessary at this point. Me, my mom and my sister were sick of moving around. I heard my mom yell as I was looking around noticing small things about the house. I came downstairs immediately.

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
look I going to need you to help me, please go grab a box I know you hate this babe but we gotta do this for my job and this is a permanent stay

My mom put the box down and walked over to me putting her arms around me and embracing me.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
I know but this shit is irritating ma. You know my family and friends aren't here!

I moved from under her sitting on the bottom step. She then sat down next to me and sighed.

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
I know baby and I am sorry for that I am but you're just gonna have to make this work

My mom said as she rubbed my back kissed my forehead stood up grabbed the box off the floor walked to the kitchen. When she walked away I sighed looking outside across the street. My mom yelled out as she walked into the kitchen.

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
I love you Shasha

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
I love you too ma. But, I still hate it here.

I said as I got up from the bottom step and walked outside looking around. I proceed to walk across the street to the other side of the court. I saw it on the way to the new house. I wanted to check it out and I did.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 }
Aye you're on the wrong side of the court ain't you

She laughs and I turned around and got nervous as fuck. The girl was a stud and she was beautiful as hell. She was smiling at me holding a ball in her hand. Then she looked behind her and then back at me.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 }
Ah, you're new around here. You do know it's rude to stare.

She said, causing me to chuckle.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
oh my bad you're just so pretty that's all. Yeah, I am new around here.

I said as she looked me up and down biting her lip. I don't know what it was but that shit made me wet. All of a sudden 5 females walked onto the court.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 }
I appreciate it, I'm trouble by the way.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Trouble? Why is that?

I asked then she smirked at me looking away and shaking all the female's hands. One of the females looked at me and smiled brightly as fuck.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟑 }
she new around here or sum

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟐 }
Gotta be the girls around here ain't that fine

They laughed and then looked over at me. I didn't say anything. I was observing them to see whose personality was what then I noticed that these motherfucks were taller than me.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Jayce chill.

She laughed as she looked over at me.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
What ion know how y'all females look down here either I hope that they don't look like raccoons.

They laughed and I looked at them little did they know I was dead-ass.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟓 }
what's your name and do you play

Trouble looked at me then back at Jayce. Who was now putting on her play shoes? I think I wasn't looking. I looked over and saw my baby sister.

{ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
shasha.

She said, running over to be hugging me and getting behind me looking up at trouble them. I laughed hugging her and giving her my full attention.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
yes ma ma. Wait, did you cross the street by yourself?

The females looked at me and I ignored them I heard Jayce, I was now familiar with her voice. I didn,t look up I kept looking down at amour.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
that's her daughter or sum

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
yes ma left she said to-

I cut her off and picked her up putting her on my back. I looked at trouble who had questions on her face.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Trouble this is my baby sister Amour. Amour this is trouble and her friends.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Hey pretty, I'm trouble.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
Hay amour, I'm Jayce how old are you?

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
hay trouble and jayse, I'm 4 "she giggled "

{!𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟑 #
wassup amour, j'leah

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟒 }
hay amour, I'm dee'leah

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
y'all TWINS

well all laughed as she looked at them confused

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
yes they are twins amour, but you will be able to tell the difference trust.

I laughed, then the other 2 female that was playing basketball came over.

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 }
Hay y'all I'm mari

{ 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 }
Hay I'm Jada

{Crew}
1: Trouble
2:Jayce
3:j'leah
4:Dee'Leah
5:Mari
6:jada

I nod my head as I adjusted my baby sister on my back making sure that she is secured on me. So, that she doesn't fall and hurt herself.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Nice meeting all of y'all but I gotta go see y'all tomorrow.

I didn't even give them a chance to speak. I left immediately disappearing but, was able to hear their voices.

{ 𝐃𝐞𝐞,𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡 }
she fine

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Most definitely, where you think she is from.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 }
Not from here

They laughed.