Chapter 012.

She stopped eating my pussy just to lick her fingers slid them back inside me . That shit made me more wet watching her nasty ass do that shit . I took her fingers out of me moaning sucking her fingers looking at her . I got even more turned on at the fact that she didn't break eye contact.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
mmm Latee f-for s-school

I said between Moans and she shrugged her shoulders grabbing her bag off the floor . While I laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling . Rubbing my pussy moaning.

When I felt trouble slap my hand out the way . When I looked down this dumb bitch had on a ten inch ! Like who finna take that shi no me .

I tried to slide back and she grabbed my legs looking at me . At this point I'm finna just go to school horny cause ain't no way you fucking me with ten inch strap

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
you not finna

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Ian finna do what ? Watch me ! We can stop all of this if you just tell me her name 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤

I rolled my eyes about to get up . When she slammed into me without warning and I screamed holding onto her .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
TROUBLE get out

I fucked around and let out a moan and she smirked and started deep stroking immediately hitting my G spot . I moaned looking at her now we locking eyes as she inside me . Fucking my shit up I started moan as she speed up holding my leg up making me grab my ankles

I looked at her moan biting my bottom lip . She then looked at me again leaning on me for supporting sliding 6 inches inside me I moaned turning red .

{𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
again mama , you gon tell me who she is

Trouble said slow stroking me looking at me as I moaned causing her to moan too .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
a friennnnd ouuu fucccckaaa

I moaned out and I guess that was the wrong answer cause she rubbed my clit speeding up faster as she deep stroked me again causing me to squirt on her mixed with cum .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
we gone be late for school speak up mama .

All I could do was moan and squirt as she rubbed on my clit making eye contact with me as I held my ankle. While she fucked me like this was a punishment or something.

Then she took the strap out and I squirt some more and I moaned leaning my head back releasing my ankles . Just when I thought this shit was over I was being handcuffed with my legs in the air .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
you gon tell me or not you finna make us late for school!

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
BITCH NO LET ME ...

Before I could finish she pushed her whole ten in strap inside me and went to work . I started screaming and moaning really loud trying to grab her and speak .

School campus.
It was now 9:49 and people are starting to walk to class . I was walking funny and shit it's not even my fault it's trouble's fault. I gotta stay away from her ass for the rest ... I seen Zion and walked over to her but when I was walking over to her she walked away from me .

Now I know I am not the smartest person ever. But I know sheen mad because I came late at least I'm here ain't I , I wasn't finna be chasing nobody .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲 }
𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 wassup you know where you're classes are ?

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
no I don't jacey I don't even know where the office at for real .

I said looking down biting my lip .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲}
aye bro you good ?

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 }
wassup people 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 I gotta question and don't blow up on me ight .

She started laughing which caused jacey to laugh . I looked up at her rising my eyebrow .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 }
why you walking funny.

I cleared my throat and looked at them .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
my uh uh my legs they are sore . I've been running you know .

{ 𝐝𝐞𝐞,𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡 }
Hey everybody tink why you wal-

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
UGHHHH

I walked off and I heard dee'Leah say . All I was finna ask is why she walking funny . I went into the bathroom and saw Zion . She was finna walk out and I grabbed her Arm .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Zion why you acting funny all of sudden!

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
tf fuck you mean why I am acting funny . You gotta whole ass girlfriend 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 and you flirting with me

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
wait what

"I started laughing "

{𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧}
so this shit funny to you man delete my shi bro

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Zion for real what you talking about just this morning . You was ready to see me now you don't wanna see me

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
that shit not coo 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 you deadass wrong .

Zion took her phone out and showed me a video of trouble beating my shit up . While I am in handcuffs . I looked at Zion and felt sick I walked right past her out bathroom.

Why would trouble do some shit like that and to send the video to Zion . Ain't no telling who all she sent that video to in my contacts oh my gosh .

J'Leah yelled my name as I walked past the whole group even trouble . Trouble yelled my name . I kept walking right to my class . She was right behind me . When the bell rung and people started walking to their classes .