Chapter 026.

I woke up to my mom yelling about me eating in her living room.

I immediately got up groaning looking at her sideways.

{ mom }
Tink i am not playing with you anymore get this clean now !

{ tink }
Why are you yelling yooo ...

{ mom }
Lil girl don't play with me get it cleannow

At that point , I wasn't even tryna argue with that lady . She slowly tryna do better by us .

So imma give her a chance. Not saying imma make it easy for her . I looked over noticing all trouble bags was gone .

I turned around looking at my mom . She looked at me walking towards me.

{ mom }
What tink , after you clean the living room you can go back to sleep upstairs.

She said , I walked around here heading upstairs, running back downstairs. My mom looked at me confused.

I sat down on the bottom step holding back my tears. Mom came over sitting next to me sighing.

{ Mom }
Baby ? Is everything okay?

{ Tink }
Wh- mom am I wrong for - yea- n- mom trouble left

{ mom}
What ? Baby she probably went home . She'll be back over here .

I looked at my mom placing my head in my lap . Realizing that she doesn't know what I'm talking about , she rubbed my back gently.

She kisses my head standing up.

{ mom }
Alright , mommy loves you . But tink when you done being in your feelings get up and clean my living room.

She walked pass me heading into the kitchen. I got up annoyed grabbed the plates off the table.

After cleaning the living room area. I went upstairs immediately grabbing my phone.

Trouble
Tink - Really trouble? Read 2:32pm.
Trouble- I don't got shit to say to you lose my number 💯. Read 2:33pm.
Tink - Come back bruh , I'm not even about to play with you 🤦🏽‍♀️how you gone fuck me , watch a movie with me then dip hoe ass shit !! Read 2:43pm
Trouble- ...

She stopped texting , I immediately through my phone across the room.

————————————
-
Outside kasha house
-

{ kasha }
Hell yeah , so you know I had to tell that hoe to stand on business . So you know she got to crying talm about " oh kash i didn't mean it I was hurting you left me " .

They started laughing .

{ Alex }
Noo , you didn't have to be so hard on her , you get that from your girl .