Chapter 010.

I'm so glad I am finally home amour was sleeping . She really enjoyed her day today . Trouble was tripping today like she really lost her mind . What made her kiss me the way she did and I liked it . I held onto amour about to open the door .

When all of a sudden my mom opened the door . Smiling , i walked in not even excited to see her . I walked right past her as she closed the door . She didn't say Anything to me . I took amour upstairs to her room laying her down carefully.

When our mom walked into the room . I looked up at her standing up .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
why you even come back should've stayed at work .

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
out the room now 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤.

I looked at her walking out the room . She closed the door behind me . We walked into the middle of the hallway. She looked at me and I looked down .

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦}
baby I am sorry that you had to deal with him I'm sorry that I wasn't here okay I had to work I gotta make money

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
man ight can I leave now ?

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
unt un in my room now .

She said sternly and I walked into her room as she followed behind me . I sat down on her stool infront of her bed and she closed the door .

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
what you think you fucking grown 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 ? That shit you pulled over the phone this morning ! Oh I haven't forgot you think because I am out of town . I don't have eyes on you ! You don't think I know about them kids you had over here...

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
MA you still don't get it you around here...

Before I could finish my sentence . She snatched me up and my body jerked looking at her trying not to cry .

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐦 }
lil girl don't say shit else to me . I'll be here all year . Yon gotta worry about amour go to bed .'

She let me go pushing me into her room door . I twisted the door knob looking at her walking out closing her door behind me .

I went straight to my room closing the door carefully. So , I don't wake up my baby sister amour . I went straight to the shower thinking about trouble .

The way she just kissed me and the way she held me last night . After a while I was out the shower . Pulling my hair up in a messy bun when I got a text message. I walked over to my bed and plopped down on the bed .

I got back up cutting my room light off getting back on my bed getting directly under my blanket. Flipping my phone over reading the text messages it was from Zion .

iMessage
Zion🫠😭💕 • hay tink you made it home yet ?
Me•yeah I did and in my bed damn that orientation was long
Zion🫠😭💕•yeah they be getting extra for no reason nobody don't even be listening.
Zion🫠😭💕•you coming to school tomorrow right ?
Me• audio messages • yes my baby sister not coming with me this time .
Zion🫠😭💕•omg ma yo voice you sound sleepy FaceTime me
Incoming FaceTime
Zion🫠😭💕•

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
don't even be on no extra shi

I said with my eyes half closed . Not paying attention to anything that she is doing .

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 wake yo ass up

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
I am up I'm just laying down

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
So how was your day today ma ? I mean I know the first half was pretty much orientation style feel me . But I loved that I started talking to yo- mamas psst you sleeping

Screenshot from Zion 14x🫠😭💕

I was watching Zion talk I had a long day so I ended up falling asleep on FaceTime with her on the other line . I think she was still talking cause she thinks I'm up I was laying on my pillows with my phone on my computer.