Chapter 027.

{ Tink }
No sit down I wa- look it's just crazy to me that y'all been friends all this time . Like how you not know bruh it's just hard to believe

She sat back down looking at me .

{ dee'Leah}
I mean who you telling the first time we meet trouble was back in pre-school and we been tight every since .
I used to get bullied by her ass .

{ tink }
Oh for real , how did y'all become friends Dee'Leah?

I said grabbing , heading towards the sink . After seeing the dishes mom left in the sink .

{ dee'Leah }
To be real with you tink , I can't even remember . How we become friends , speaking of trouble . Have you heard from her ?

{ tink }
Oh yeah about that she left town . I can't remember , where she said she was going we go into it , she pulled a hoe ass move honestly.

{ dee'Leah}
Yeah that sounds like her , I don't know why she always been so secretive like we didn't know she was getting into with her mom ever night sleeping outside and shit .

{ tink }
So this shit -

There was a loud knock on the door . I looked at dee'Leah and she looked at me .

{ tink }
You expecting somebody dee ?

{ dee'Leah}
No you ? Ion live here , I'm just visiting.

We laughed , heading towards the front door together . When I open the door ,

{ tink }
You right you don't live here , shi I had to atleast ask you looked at me like you k-

I was looking a dee'Leah talking before I looked straight ahead to see kasha and her group .

Dee'Leah went into the living room sitting down . I went outside closing the door behind me raising my eyebrow.

{ tink }
The fuck you doing popping up on my property unannounced . Shit like that could get you fired the fuck up .

{ Alex }
Damn tink chill we -

{ kasha }
No ....Alex hush please. Y'all Give us a minu-

{ tink }
The fuck you want I got shit to do !

Temper snicker , while serenity turned around mumbling damn that's cold .

They knew what kash was finna ask if them so they walked off laughing.

{ kasha }
What the fuck ? Why you being like that -

I walked inside , slamming and locking the door in kasha face . Bruh yo had one time to show me who you was

after dealing with trouble Nawl I refuse to let a person dis me one time was way to many .

Dee'Leah got up rubbing her arm yawning. I looked at her laughing, she chuckled.

{ dee'Leah }
Imma head home , I'm getting sleepy. On top of that , our house on the other side wall finna be long as hell .

{ tink }
It's all good , you can stay the night . We gotta extra bed room .

{ dee'Leah}
You sure tink ?

{ tink }
Oh fa show come on I got you .

She followed me upstairs , we made 3 lefts before making it to her bed room .

She sat down on the bed soon as she walked in the room . I walked out the room bringing her extra blanket.

She was knocked the fuck out . I placed the blanket on her cutting the light off , closing the door half way .

Heading to my room , when I made it to my room . I groaned thinking about how trouble fucked me .

I went to lay down going straight to sleep .

——-

To be continued tomorrow 😫