Chapter 011.

When I woke up for school I was still on the phone with Zion . When I looked at my phone rubbing my eyes Zion was in the bathroom brushing her teeth .

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
Goodmorning tink

She said smiling and I stared at her . Grabbing my phone like a bad ass kid looking in the camera.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
why am I in the bathroom with you and why you didn't hang up last night. I hope you ain't watch me sleep .

I said getting out out the bed looking at the time . I headed downstairs and nobody was downstairs . I was still on the phone talking with Zion

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
cause it would be rude to hang up on you . Besides I wanted to talk to you and I know you was sleepy and I went to sleep after I played my game .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
right cause when I saw you it would've...hold on Zion

{ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 }
ight

I heard a knock on the front door and I went downstairs straight to the front door . Zion muted herself and when I got to the front door it was trouble I was finna close the door . When she marched in closing the door . I put my phone down flat and sat down on the step .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Trouble why you hear I'll be ready ina about an 1hr . I'll meet you and jada them at school .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
school what ar- fuck all that who is the girl you was talking to at school . You never answer my question .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
girl get the hell out ion gotta answer to you you done lost yo mind bro for real and stop coming over unannounced like that .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
is amour here , I wanna say hey to her .

Trouble said looking at me walking closer clutching on her bag . She had on her back I looked upstairs and back at her .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
nopeee her and my mom left this morning.

Trouble smirked at me walking past me going upstairs into my bedroom . I started standing up walking up the stairs leaving my phone downstairs on the steps .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Man trouble get the fuck out . I gotta shower go downstairs and wait outside

I said pushing her and she placed her back 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 down . I didn't even notice I watched her leave the room and go downstairs. I heard the front door open and closed .

I rolled my eyes whispering to myself . I turned my music on and made my way into my bathroom singing. I got naked and stepped into the shower lathering soap all over my body . I was having a whole concert in my bathroom.

For about 15 minutes I cut the water off stepping out the shower . I dried off putting lotion on my body . Throwing my dirty clothes away in the hamper.

I walked out my bath Naked like I always do closing my room door . When I turned around I jumped screaming trying too cover my body.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
TROUBLE WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ! I HEARD THE FRONT DOOR OPEN AND CLOSE

{ 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞}
why you covering your body for and Nawl on everything you wasn't talking to me like that now I asked you a question downstairs you gon answer me .

She said sternly walking towards me looking at my body then looking me dead in my eye . I was deadass screaming on the inside .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
uh uh

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
what you say ma I can't hear you

She grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her kissing on my neck and shoulder . I let out a soft moan catching myself .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
don't you dare hold that shit in let it out .

I looked at her shaking my head no . She picked me up carefully placing me on my bed getting between my legs rubbing on my thigh while grabbing my neck . As she was biting down on her bottom lip and she stopped .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
why you not telling me to stop or anything like that you like this shit don't you .

I didn't even say anything I looked at her closing my legs as I moved her hand . I was now wet and not the wet from the water out the shower .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Oh Nawl see you was just yelling at me telling me yon owe me s𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 tell me to stop and I will tink

Truth is I didn't want her to stop , so I grabbed her face kissing her she then broke the kiss pushing me back on the bed spreading my legs .

She rubbed on my thighs licking my pussy lip . Then she flicked her tongue on my clit sliding her finger inside of me as she grabbed my breast massaging them . I started moaning I guess that turned trouble on because she went into circular motion around my clit while flicking her tongue.

She started sucking on my clit while finger me . I made the mistake of moaning and looking down at her we made eye contact and she went straight for it and I started cumming moaning louder .