Chapter 016.

I chuckled holding my stomach sitting back looking foward.

{ Tink }
Bruh zion get out my shit . I don't care about nothing . You talm about I got somewhere to be you wasting my time .

{ zion }
You playing a dangerous ass game Tink . Trouble really be in trouble . Her nickname not trouble for no reason

{ tink }
Yeah ight, get out my shit .

She got out the car slamming the door . Walking towards the school building. I smacked my lip . Pulling out of the parking lot.

I almost hit trouble , she hit my car yelling . I kept driving I didn't know where I wanted to go .

I decided that , I wanted to keep driving until I needed more gas . So many thoughts was just running through my head .

I'm not trying to be involved with anybody. Imma just sit this one out . Whatever zion , trouble plus jacey got going on don't involve me .

I haven't even talked to my baby sister . When I left the house trouble popping up announce .

Jacey acting funny about a video , I think her and trouble was messing around.

I should've never got so ... I feel so dumb . I chuckle heading back home tank on E almost.

I pulled into the driveway laying my head on my steering wheel closing my eyes. When not even 2sec there was a knock on my window.

My door open I heard Jayce voice .

{ Jayce }
Tink what going on , You don't even know trouble...

{ Tink }
Man jay , whatever it is I don't wanna hear it take that shit up with yo gang man

I said , grabbing my keys out my Ignition getting out the car , when all of a sudden Jayce push me into the car getting in my face .

{ Jayce}
You new around here , so I don't think you know how shit work you just can't be fucking on trouble what type of hoe shit is that she like one of the bros .

{ tink }
Listen Jayce ion care about none you talm about . Trouble was just a little sneaky link . Ian feeling ha like that matter of fact .

{ Tink }
I would appreciate it , if you , yo gang and trouble keep y'all distance respectfully.

I said , pushing Jayce out the way getting out my car . Slamming the car door behind me . When Jayce walked infront of me .

{ Jayce }
Nawl , ion think you hearing me tink .

She said , pulling her shirt gripping her gun . I scoff moving my hair out my face .

{ Tink }
Yooo You better kill me , if it's up about a bitch . Ion want no dealings with .... Get the fuck off my property.

I said walking off heading straight to the front porch walking in , closing the door . I locked the door moving away from the door breathing heavily.

I sat on the floor hugging hugging my knees bearing facing down hyperventilating . Jayce pulled a gun out on me .

Outside Pov
Jayce pulled her shirt down ounce. Tink turned around walking off . Jayce laid her head down on the front of tinks car .

When she realized that she was about to hurt tink . She left the property heading back home , when she walked into trouble.

{ Jayce }
We need to talk Trouble.

{ Trouble }
You damn right we do what the hell was you thinking doing that infront of Dee'Leah them .

{ Jayce }
I-I know I fucked up but let me explain .

{ trouble}
Explain what that my fiancé out here finna fucking expose us , when I told you now was not the time .

{ Jayce }
I didn't know you was fucking her trouble. It's been 3months since. We last had sex , yeen never fucked me the w-

Jayce laughed , playing with her hands then placing them down .

{ trouble }
Ight whatever, what was you doing over here

Trouble looked at jayce as she scoffed, before speaking . Jayce smiled wiping her face as she clearing her throat .

{ Jayce }
Uh Nothing , I'm going home .

Trouble looked at Jayce concern.

{ Trouble}
Tell me you ain't go to this girl house on some dumb junk Jayce . Ba-

{ Jayce }
Nawl it's cool trouble that shit with zion was cool , but this shit right here ain't 5years bro .

{ Trouble }
It was a mistake than and it is now . I love you .

Trouble said , grabbing jayce hand . Mari walked up behind them .

{ Mari }
What the fuck .

Trouble and Jayce turned around . Looking at mari as she looked at them . Jayce let's go of trouble, while trouble steps back .

{ Jayce}
Mari

{ Trouble}
Oh shit .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued >💕

1 : What do you think happened?