Chapter 04.

30 minutes later

After getting amour everything. She finally calm down and stopped arguingwith me about her tablet. I almost gave in and let her but hell no. She knows ion even play like that she was irritated and I understand why she was asking for mom the entire time.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Amour little girl go eat breakfast before you go to school hungry.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
I want mommy I wanna stay home shasha

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
ma ma pleaseeee

I sighed, grabbing my phone and looking at the time. As I look at the time I noticed I don't know where amours school is at. I started texting my mom. While amour went to go eat and watch tv.
𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤's phone
Imessage
Amours mommy/our mommy😒❤️
Me• ma
Her•yes 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 ?
Me•is my car here yet? What school amour goes to
Her•...

As she was typing I put my phone in my pocket. Walking upstairs to grab my charger. I cut off all the lights amour managed to cut on and back downstairs.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
shasha we lea-

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Yes go open the door for me .

I said, walking into the living room as amour jumped up excitedly and ran to the front door. I grabbed her food off the tablet. Throwing it in the trash putting the plate in the sink.

I walked out of the kitchen grabbing my car keys, house key, and amours bag. Shutting and locking the front door as I turn around amour is behind me holding onto me tightly.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Amour " I said"

When I looked up I dropped amours bag. Pushing her behind me. She started crying then he took off running into another direction. When trouble, jayce and dee'leah. Started walking towards us.

{ 𝐃𝐞𝐞,𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡 }
yo wassup sh-

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
hold up dee something wrong

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
oh fuck , " i sighed "

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
amour come here

Amour bust out crying and screaming. Jayce and dee'leah took a step back confuse then trouble walked up and amour ran to her .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
now ain't this some shit

{ 𝐃𝐞𝐞 }
right but tink

Dee said, looking at me as she picked up amour bag.

I ignored, them opening the front door back up. While jayce and trouble calm down amour. Dee followed me as I grabbed my phone out my pocket she asked was I okay I looked at her and facetime my mom and she immediately picked up
Facetime
Amours mommy/our mommy😒❤️
Me• really ma that's why you not here you knew this nigga was gonna show up you know he showed up and scared amour and -
Her- 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 baby hold on he-
Me- HE WHAT MA DONT TELL ME YOU STILL TRYNA HELP THIS BUM ASS NIGGA AMOUR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL BY HERSELF SHE COMING WITH ME

As I am talking to my mom on facetime amour, Trouble , Jayce , j'leah , Mari and jada walked in. I walked into the kitchen and they stayed in the living room.

5 minutes later
After going off on my mom and hanging up on her. I felt bad she's my mother and I have to respect her. But no lie all that shit when out the window. Almost last night and this morning.

One she had amour walk across the street last night and two she didn't tell me he was out. I didn't know him but amour was scared of him. But eventually, I calm down I walked in on them talking and amour laughing.