Chapter 03.

Small footsteps and a lot of shuffling were going on through the house. I opened my eyes and noticed Tink was still on me sleeping. But her baby sister amour was playing with her toys and walking around. Holding chips looking down at her tablet. I wonder why amour didn't wake us up.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Hey amour

I said yawning

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
Hey trouble did you stay the night

She asked looking at me and then back at her tablet.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
yeah princess I did

Amour was so smart and respectable of others. I wanted a sibling but then again. I'm glad I was the only child

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
good morning ma ma

Tink said to amour as she yawn closing her eyes again. I crawled over her grabbing my plate and phone from last night. I throw my plate away and hugged amour then left.

Tink pov
Last night wasn't even supposed to happen. But, it did I wasn't tripping about it. I slept so well last night. As I was waking up I saw amour playing on her tablet holding her toy in the other hand along with her chips. That she was eating.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
good morning ma ma.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
good morning shasha

I closed my eyes back after I said goodmoring to my baby sister. After a while, I heard the front door open and close. I opened my eyes and yelled my sister name

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
AMOUR

{ 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
Im right here

She said poking her belly out in front of me holding her tablet. I laughed getting up picking her up sitting her on my lap resting my chin on her little shoulder.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
you wanna go to school today or stay home?

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
No I want you to brush you teeth

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
girl shut up and move

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
you the one picked me up

Amour said to me as she got off my lap looking at her tablet. I was trying so hard not to laugh. She has a smart mouth from time to time. But, I love it. I allow her to be herself around me.

So if any slight change occurs with amour I would most definitely know. I was standing up and I looked down and noticed trouble left her blanket and pillow. I picked it up grabbed my phone stretching out.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
ma ma come on put that down.

I held my hand out for her to grab my hand. When she grabbed my hand, we immediately start walking upstairs. Into the bathroom I put my phone down walking out the bathroom. Placing troubles things on my bed. Walking into the bathroom.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
shasha help me please

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
ma ma hold get down before you fall

I proceed to walk my way over to amour. Picking her up and sitting her on the countertop. Grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste handing it to her.