Chapter 021.

Jada looked at me looking around confused.

{ Jada }
What's up with this under cover animosity towards each other .

{ Jayce }
I mean we all came to have a good . To pull this behind us .

{ Tink }
I agree , imma keep it real after this little reunion . I won't be around y'all especially you 2 .

I said , looking / pointing at jayce and trouble. Everybody looked at them as we walked into the restaurant grabbing a seat at the booth .

I pulled out my phone sharing my location with my mom . So she can know I'm good cause she be tripping sometimes .

I immediately put my phone up . Looking at the window.

{ Mari }
Listen , I heard zion having a party tomorrow night . Why don't you come tink .

{ dee'Leah}
Yeah , I mean it'll be cool to get away from all the drama.

{ jada } who the fuck let zion use they house after last year .

Jada said in a very serious tone . Causing trouble to laugh.

{ J'Leah}
Mane the last time we went to one of zions party . Somebody ended up falling off a building .

{ tink }
Nawl I'm good besides all y'all finna be doing is dancing I know ain't no type of alcohol involved.

{ jayce }
Mmcht it's a party for us not for babies . The fuck you think finna be at the party ? Cupcakes & candy .

We laughed.

{ Tink }
Look ion know I mean it might who knows . Y'all eat & share everything down here anyways.

I said getting up laughing , they looked at me crazy as I felt them watch me walk away .

When I made it into the restaurant . I turned on the faucet slashing water into my face . Patting my faces with my hands.

Taking deep breath in and out closing my eyes . While my hands remain on my face .

When I finally opened my eyes removing my hand . The bathroom door flaw open . Trouble walked right pass me into the last stall .

I shrugged my shoulders about to walk out the bathroom. When all of a sudden I heard trouble sniffing.

I sighed rolling my eyes . I carefully walked to the last stall pushing the door open . She looked up at me quickly wiping her face .

{ Tink }
Aye yo trouble are you okay in here .

{ trouble}
Y-y-yeah I'm good , I was just blowing my nose .

{ tink }
Just come here you was not blowing your damn nose . Why you crying ?

{ Trouble}
No tink enough okay ! I just got put out my mommas house permanently. Jayce don't want me to leave with her and mari them don't know my situation right ight so please let me deal with this my way .

{ Tink }
Enough of what ? I wasn't the one who started all of this but listen . You c-can stay with me tonight until the morning. Maybe we can figure out something then .

{ Trouble}
Tink I appreciate that in all b-

{ Tink }
I'm not trying to here it trouble. I would feel bad knowing . I know yon have no place to stay . Knowing I could help with all that room in my house .

She cried bending over crying in relief. I walked up to her hugging her for about 10mins .

___________________

When we made it back home , I invited trouble in telling her to wait in the living room.

While I went upstairs to talk to my momma. She was up watching tv doing amours hair .

{ Amour }
Hay big sis

{ Mom }
Hay baby , did you enjoy yourself tonight.

{ tink }
Hay baby , hay mommy I enjoy myself tonight. I really needed that . I appreciate it .

I said , sitting down on the bed next her her . She looked over at me while parting amours hair .

{ mom }
What is it ?

{ tink }
Uh can one of my friends stay the night . She going through something right now mommy .

{ mom }
Sure baby , tell them to come up here . I wanna meet them just for a second okay but they might have to sleep in your room amour bed small .

She said making a face , when she said amour bed was small . I kissed her cheek nodding . Heading downstairs only to find trouble sleeping in her blanket on the couch .

I locked the front door cutting the lights out downstairs.i went back upstairs onto my moms room .

Letting her know trouble fall asleep downstairs. She nodded telling me to close her door on the way out .

I did exactly as she said heading into the bathroom getting in the shower heading straight to bed afterwards.

After 10 mins of moving around in my sleep . My door open , trouble walks in closing the door behind her with her blanket wrapped around her .

She gets in the bed behind me wrapped in her blanket. Placing her arms around me pulling me closer to her . Soon I was sound sleep I wasn't frustrated moving around as much any more .