Chapter 022.

Me along with trouble woke up at the same time . I only woke up cause , i plan on explaining to my mom . I wanna switch schools .

Trouble woke up , well to get into some damn trouble . Ion know what happened last night or if I let her stay because I wanted her to say the night .

Because of the way I feel about her or because I wanna get closure afterwards have no dealings with her .

When I sat up trouble did the same holding onto her blanket staring off into space .

{ Tink }
Goodmorning trouble , How did you sleep last night.

{ Trouble }
Goodmorning mama's , I slept good last night I guess i mean I gotta find a place to st-

{ Tink }
Listen we can worry about that at the end of the day . It's tink just incase you forgot the ship has left the deck .

{ Trouble}
Why you tryna be all hardcore Tink . I messed up , I know I fucked up . Im tryna fix it let me fix it .

{ Tink }
Tuh , you can't fix this trouble , tell me what zion taking about? Y'all used to fuck ? Jayce too ?

When I mentioned zion , she looked at me with a death stare . I got up out the bed backing up .

Nope you not about to sneak me . I looked at her , she chuckled touching her face .

{ Trouble}
Zion huh ? So that's what's this about?

She said , getting up throwing her blanket completely on my bed .

{ Tink }
I - I was just -

{ trouble}
You was just what pop up shit tink . Since you seem to know every fucking thing ! Yon know shit about me stay the fuck out my business. If you gone ask me some shit and assume do with your fucking chest.

She opens my room door walking out , I let out a deep breath , I didn't know I was holding . She scared the fuck out me just then not no more .

She sleeping onna beanbag tonight. Not finna choke me in my sleep .

_____________

{ Mom & amour }
Goodmorning sleepyheads.

Everybody laughed

{ Trouble }
Goodmorning amour & miss

I looked over at trouble , raising my eye brows . We both pulled out a chair sitting at the island counter top .

{ tink }
Goodmorning momma y'all .

{ mom }
Hay baby , you can call me momma . How did you guys sleep last night . I know it's a little crowed , I'll move the boxes out the guest room later .

{ amour }
Mommy trouble our friend .

Our mom sense the tension in the room . Not either me or trouble responded . She grabbed amour out her chair .

Giving me the death stare , she walked over to me & whispered in my ear for 4 mins yelling at me .

{ Mom }
Amour cover your ears .she said looking at amour , amour covered her ears tightly . While mom held her and her plate in the other hand .

{ mom }
Now fix her a damn plate & fix whatever the hell you did cause I know y'all both up to something let me find out & imma beat both of y'all ass then tell her momma I did it do not play with me .

I looked at trouble embarrassed trying not to laugh . Cause that's gone piss her off . She walked out the kitchen immediately going upstairs to her room.

{ trouble }
Dang momma hardcore ain't she ....

{ tink }
Ight mommy.

She looked at me walking off , me and trouble laughed heading to the stove.

When we made it to the stove , trouble stopped beside me watching me fix our plates . I try not to look at her but I did she looked so sad , I looked back at the stove .

{ Trouble}
I wanna apologize for disrespecting you along with invading your personal space . When we first meet I thought this was a gam-

{ tink }
Trouble get the f-

{ trouble}
Mamas please let me talk.

{ Tink }
.....I placed the plate on the counter grabbing cups .

{ Trouble}
I thought this was a game , i though maybe you wouldn't date no stud being you a stud . I thought maybe i could just fuck you and not be jealous I'm comfortable around you I'm myself with a lot of misplaced hurt build in anger .....I love you and I'm inlove with you .

When she said she was I love you & was inlove with me , the cup slipped out my hand dropping , I tried to Catch the cup , as I looked at her . Good thing you can't hear shit upstairs cause my mom would've came down swing .

If she knew I dropped her good glass . Me and trouble made eye contact..

_______
To be continued >💕

What you think tink said ?