Chapter 014.

She then punched me pulling up a chair sitting next to me . I looked at her rubbing my arm . She grabbed her phone and I got a text message.

She was looking at me. While I read the message on my screen.

iMessage
Trouble 😩🫶🏽•The fuck wrong with you tink . Fix your attitude we was just cool this morning , what you on your monthly or something
Trouble 😩🫶🏽•Meet me in the bathroom in 15mins• delivered •

I looked over at her she was taping her leg pencil texting me . She then placed her phone in her left pocket getting up walking over . To speak with mari I looked up and made eye contact with mari.

She then signaled for me to get up and come over . I acted like I didn't see her as I held my stomach placing my head on my desk .

Then jada came over beating on the desk . I jumped not saying anything. I groaned touching my face as my head remained on the desk .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 }
Tink what's wrong you good we about to head out you coming .

{ Tink }
N..yeah I'm good jada .

{ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 }
Yeah cause you and trouble been acting funny what y'all beefing or something?

{ Jayce}
She probably ready to leave and eat like me tf . Y'all be asking stupid ass question

{ Trouble}
Jayce you always tryna eat something and why we gotta be beefing with each other .

{ dee'Leah}
Aye wassup kids and why tink tink looking all sad and shit y'all mfs ready to leave I'm hungry

{Jayce }
See but I'm always thinking about food thought right ?

{ Trouble }
Tuh both of y'all and jada why you got her phone . Why your mouth open for ?

Trouble didn't say anybodys name , so I didn't bother looking up . Jada had my phone and Jayce , mari and Dee'Leah was gathering around her .

Trouble stayed leaning on the desk looking at them confused as , she pulled her phone out texting .

{Jayce }
Damn tink ian know you was flexible zion folding yo shit

Mari hit Jayce and dee'Leah walked off screaming laughing . I looked up fast snatching my phone and trouble looked at them .

{tink}
Why the fuck y'all in my phone in my messages for .

{ jayce }
First of all Jada had your phone flexibility ass little girl . Yo pussy pretty though

Mari hit jayce laughing as she walked off trouble got up fixing her pants .

{ trouble}
Chill the fuck out with the jokes jayce .

{tink }
Stop playing with me before I pop you in yo shi jayce .

Dee'Leah came back and mari . They both raised their eye brows looking at trouble , trouble was now in jayces face while jayce was laughing.

Mari placed her hand between them .

{ mari}
Y'all better be playing , y'all chill we was just playing with tink .

Trouble slapped her hand taking her phone out her pocket putting it on the desk .

{jada}
Right we all friends and besides you act like that was you beating up tink shit .

When she said that I looked away slowly backing up , jacey looked over at me and stopped smiling .

{J'Leah}
Hey y'all why trouble fist balled up and wh- who the fucking finna fight and what I missed .

{trouble }
Nothing come on tink

{Mari}
Trouble and tink fucking you didn't miss much

{ tink }
Nawl I'm good my keys right here .

Jacey pushed mari out the way walking infront of trouble like she was hurt . Then J'Leah open her mouth staring and her twin pop her .

Her twin mouthed to her " get back and stop playing close your mouth".

{ Trouble }
Bro jacey move ion have time for you shit . I will talk to you later on everything

Trouble tried to pushes jacey out the way but jacey hit her hand .

{ jacey}
That was you fucking tink like that in that video . Thats why the fuck you was so mad about that joke .

{J'Leah }
Trouble fucking on tink

Everybody all of a sudden got quiet and looked at us . They was now talking mad loud . Then zion walked in and I hit the u-turn fast as fuck out the classroom.

Ion even think they noticed cause they was still arguing . When I got to my car i felt somebody grabbed my hand .

When I turned around I saw zion she looked like she had been smoking .

{zion}
I wanna talk to you tink im sorry about early about me blowing up on you .

{Tink }
Ight as long as it ain't no dumb shit get in the car .

We both got in the car at the same time . Then closed the door when I looked over at her she was playing with her phone case .

{Zion}
You didn't send me that video did you tink ?

{Tink }
Nope , listen I'm single I do what I wanna do you being my friend . I would've at least thought you wouldn't judge me or assume shit without asking .

{ zion}
You right but that crew you with ain't for you especially my ex trouble ... I mean trouble.

{ tink }
Hold on zion you're ex ? Why tf trouble acting like sheon know you then , y'all weird asf .