Chapter 025.

{ Trouble }
No it ain't no wait tink . I been sticking around hoping you'd change . How you feeling about me .

I started laughing annoyingly looking at trouble.

{ tink }
Not YOU tryna play victim that's a dope reverse card .

{ trouble}
You dumb ass this ain't no game this my life . We talking about...

{ tink }
Now all of a sudden I'm a dumbass . Why even-

She sighed looking at me.

{ trouble}
Ight here's the thing tink . Before I even got involved with you I was already dealing with other females.

{ trouble}
You just happened to catch my eye that's all more of a sneak leak shid you looked easy and I wanted you ma

She said licking her lip chuckling.

{ tink }
Easy ? Huh ?

{ trouble}
Yeah don't take it personal remember . I knew the night you went to sleep on me .

{ trouble}
I know that uh I got that effect on you that sends chills through your body don't deny .

I chuckle , walking around the couch heading towards the door . Trouble walked around the couch grabbing my waist.

{ tink }
Move trouble.

{ trouble}
No tell me I'm wrong tink

{ tink }
Trouble

{ trouble}
Tink

She grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed her back grabbing her waist.

_______________________
Gusset bedroom door locked
7am

After making our way towards the bed room . I locked the door as trouble grabbed my hand . Leading me toward the bed .

{ Trouble }
Don't make any sounds , okay .

She said , grabbing my face kissing me before smirking.

{ Tink }
Okay.

Her facial expression changed . As she took her shirt off half way . She looked at me raising her eyebrow.

My stomach got chills , I looked away as she gently pulled me closer to her gripping my chin making me look at her .

{ Trouble}
Mama you nervous?

{ tink }
Trouble move -

I gently tried to push her but she placed her right hand on my waist. Now both of her hands was on my waist.