Chapter 030.

I haven't left the hospital yet . The doctors wanted me to stay overnight . To make sure I haven't sustained any head injuries.

I was sure I was fine but they wasn't willing to take that risk with me for anything .

I was up walking around trying to support my leg strength . Kash was around to help me . When she wasn't being an ass to everybody trying to help me .

It was cute . She be asking questions that I can't but would've been scared to ask anyways. So know I wasn't complaining .

While I and kash was walking down the hallway laughing . Trouble walked in holding flowers .

Kash looked at her with a stank face . I looked at kash , who then looked at me.

{ kash }
What you want me too do mamas ?

{ tink }
Give us a minute kash don't start for real .

I mumbled , Kash nodded her head continuously holding my waist.

{ kash }
Okay atleast sit down.

{ tink }
No I'm good standing up.

{ kash }
Either you sit the fuck down or I'm not moving you tripping.

{ trouble}
Yo yon gotta be talking to her like that .

Trouble said stepping closer to me , putting the flowers down by her side pulling her pants up .

{ kash }
Who the fuck is YOU talking to?

{ trouble }
YOU yo fuck is you coo ? Tink who is this wack ass female?

I slapped kash arm grabbing her arm . She looked at me helping me sit down before walking pass trouble bumping into her .

Trouble was about to grab kash . When I grabbed trouble shirt with my free hand . I mean I was sitting close to her close enough to grab her shirt .

{trouble}
Don't tell me that's who you fucking tink !

{ tink }
Trouble why you here I can't deal man .

{ trouble}
What ?

She said raising her eyebrow holding the flower sitting on my left side in the chair.

I open my mouth showing her the wires . She immediately understood trying to hand off the flowers to me .

I just looked at her then the flowers carefully leaning back in the uncomfortable chair .

{ trouble }
I deserve that, * she chuckled nervously looking around then back at me * but you deserved better ight I can admit I was on some lame shit .

I blanketed stared at her . Yo she is really full of shit . She took a deep breath before speaking.

{ Trouble}
I don't have any right to be here . I know that not after , how I left things . I only moved to LA to clear my head tink . When I left I left on some I can fuck you and won't feel or regret anything type of shit . I don't know why I do half the things I do Then I told you that I loved you and was inlove with you. You looked at me like you didn't give a fuck tink .