Schicksal Confidential Files:Shirou Ikari

Confidential files are only accessible by the Overseer, Otto Apocalypse and the principal of St.Freya, Theresa Apocalypse. The information shown in the files are highly confidential and by any means, shall not be leaked.

Name: Shirou Ikari

Age:18 (2016),19 (2017),20 (2018)

Gender: Male

Height:180 cm

Weight:64 kg

Species: Human/???

It is currently unknown what his other half is. If a sample of his blood was available, then it would've been easier to determine.

Looks:

(A/n: Ignore the Blue eye

(A/n: Ignore the Blue eye. Both of his eyes are red.)

His background and origin are currently unknown. As if, he just appeared one day out of nowhere. No family members or relatives. However, he did went to Senba Highschool in Nagazora before the 3rd Honkai Eruption. He was among the 4 survivors of the eruption. They were Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei, Bronya Zaychik and lastly, Shirou Ikari. He seems to possess a heightened sense of combat, displaying seemingly impossible maneuvers in a fight.

He is shown to be highly skilled with a sword, generally with greatswords. He also has a strange sword that has almost as much power as a divine key.

The origin and creator of the sword is currently unknown

The origin and creator of the sword is currently unknown. The sword also can't be wielded by anybody besides Ikari Shirou. Not much is known about him or the sword.

Shirou is shown to be a calm, collected and quiet individual. He is shown to be calm even in the most dangerous of situations like facing the 3rd herrscher. It is seen that he is the closest with Raiden Mei, the daughter of the former CEO of ME corps. Information about their relationship is unknown but it is speculated that they are rather close.

It has also been stated that his eye colour once changed from red to cyan when he was angered. It is viewed as a possibility of him possessing a herrscher core, although which one, that is currently unknown or if he even possesses one.

His honkai resistance is very high, giving even S rank valkyries a good run for their money. It is currently unknown if he has a natural stigmata or not. But one thing is certain, he can certainly be a strong Schicksal Knight.

No other information is currently known but the file will be updated if new information comes out.

---File End---