Chapter 18: The calm before the storm.

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-[Sealed being speaking]
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

1 month ago, Anti-Entropy dispatched some of their agents to attack St. Freya in the hopes of abducting the 3rd herrscher- Raiden Mei.

The valkyries did their best to prevent them from taking their friend and comrade.

They were successful when Shirou Ikari made an appearance with a new upgrade in his arsenal, Projection Magecraft. A mystery that allows one to materialize objects of their liking. Swords, in Shirou's case, after fighting against the Counter Guardian EMIYA(Miyuverse Shirou), with him and Shirou being the alternate versions of the original heroic spirit, Shirou Emiya(Archer).

EMIYA also stated that Shirou Ikari was on the list made by Alaya which consisted of potential threats towards humanity. How will this happen is currently unknown.

After the battle against the trespassers, Principal Theresa commissioned repairs for the damaged dorm buildings while Major Himeko recovered from her illness.

St. Freya High, Valkyrie Dorms

The people at the dorms were celebrating Himeko's recovery as they were having a feast. The person, for whom this party was thrown, was enjoying herself the most.

"Kyaa!! Gimme moar beer! The campush hoshptial ish ran by idiotsh who drowned me in sthewpid water."

Yup, she was definetly enjoying herself.
Theresa and Bronya were sitting just across her, watching Himeko while she was blabbering incoherent nonsense.

"Keep it down, Himeko. You haven't fully recovered yet. Besides, you've already drank enough.", Theresa said while sighing, indicating that she was so done with Himeko's shenanigans.

After the invasion, a lot of things were on her mind. Sirin Project, a simping grandfather who makes the worst rape face while grinning, tight budget for repairing the dorm building, and now the shenanigans of drunk Himeko.

Yup. I understand you, Teri Teri.

Bronya beside her, was silently drinking the bitter melon juice, to which Shirou took a mental note to ask her later if her taste buds were dead. Nobody, literally nobody, could enjoy such satanic beverage without them having something wrong with their tongue.

Fu Hua was just eating the food, silently savouring the taste as she read a book.

"The old woman is nagging again, right Kiana?"

Himeko asked the white haired girl, who was biting her handkerchief while looking at a certain direction.

The others followed her gaze as they looked at what she was looking at. They could understanding what Kiana was feeling.

Jealousy.