Chapter 17: Her Hero(AE invasion arc finale)

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-"Possessed being speaking"
-[Sealed being speaking]
-"Past thoughts"
.........................................................................

What differentiates Anti-Entropy from Schicksal is that Schicksal use female warriors called Valkyries (and occasionally male warriors known as Schicksal Knights), while Æ uses mechs made by the scientists like Tesla. They are sometimes on autopilot or remotely controlled by members of Æ, such as Cocolia.

That was what Theresa facing right now. 3 titans in front of her. As advanced as they may be, they are nothing but canon fodder in front of an experienced Valkyrie like Theresa.

Cocolia put her right hand under her chin as she started speaking.

"The Oath of Judah, it binds the honkai energy in zombies and beasts and weakens them. However, these lovely titans of mine...should counter your weapon."

She said as she looked at the petite white haired valkyrie with a smirk. Theresa gave a smirk of her own as she gripped the chain connected to her cross.

"Heh! You anti-entropists really have no idea on how the Oath of Judah works."

Theresa lifted the giant cross off the ground as she hoistened it on her back as she jumped in the air and...

YEET!!

threw it at the mechs

...threw it at the mechs.

The giant cross slammed itself into one of the mech, effortlessly rendering it useless. Cocolia just witnessed the scene with wide eyes.

"Wha...? She's just throwing it around like a toy! That thing weighs 152 kilograms!"

Theresa brandished a spear from Oath of Judah, pointing it at the second mech. The mech targeted her before she disappeared from the sight and slammed her spear on the mech, cutting right through it.

The 3rd and last mech tried to squash her by pummeling it's metal fist on her but Theresa leapt into the air with grace as she spun her body. She landed behind the mech, and with one swift blow move, she slashed past the mech which collapsed on the ground.

She landed near Cocolia as she pointed her spear at the blonde woman's neck, the spears tip just shy of a mere inch.

"Sorry for smashing your toys, Bimbo. You better behave or this spear might slip."

Cocolia gulped a little as she looked at the destroyed mechs.

"Oh dear, our current tech only allows us to warp 3 titans at a time. But I do have an "escape card" just in case stupid things were to happen."

Theresa narrowed her eyes.

"Escape card?"

"Indeed, Madam Theresa."

Einstein said as she pressed some spectral buttons on the holographic keyboard of the core computer.

"Do you see these stasis pods. I'll now uncloak these pods and reveal the contents inside."