Chapter 15: That's Hell You're Walking Into

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-{Sealed being speaking}
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

BOOM!! CLANG!!

EMIYA and Shirou clashed blade yet again as they fought with each other. Both of them, too stubborn to give up, the two fakers crossed blades yet again.

"Hhhaaaah!!"

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

Shirou kept on with his aggressive flurry of sword strikes as EMIYA kept parrying his slashes. Each time there blades crossed, struck each other, Shirou's magic circuits surged with the memories of the skills and experience of the blades.

Shirou jumped in the air, bending his body horizontal and spun himself while swinging the sword.

"Power uproots the mountains, Blades divide the waters!"

EMIYA chanted as the falchions in his hands grew bigger and their form changed.

He crossed the blades as he blocked Shirou's beyblade slash. The shcokwave created cracks on the ground as EMIYA pushed him, launching Shirou in the air before he himself jumped in the air and...

 The shcokwave created cracks on the ground as EMIYA pushed him, launching Shirou in the air before he himself jumped in the air and

He unleashed an onslaught of slashes on Shirou who wasn't able to defend himself properly.

"Aaargh-!"

Shirou grunted in pain before he was kicked down to the roof top of the building they were fighting on.

BAM!

He crashed on the ground, making a crater. He slowly got up as he saw EMIYA about to slice him up before he used Infinite Slayer and disappeared from the spot as EMIYA's blow hit the ground. Shirou appeared a few feet away.

"Tch. That's an annoying trick you've got.", EMIYA spoke up as he twirled Kanshou and Bakuya as they reverted back to their original form.

", EMIYA spoke up as he twirled Kanshou and Bakuya as they reverted back to their original form