Special Bridge Interactions!

Do you know what today is?

Guess Guess

"You forgot? I guess it's no big deal since I haven't told anyone but Mei about this....hehe...", Shirou says looking at you as he scratches the back of his neck, not knowing what you were holding behind you.

"Captain? What are you-"

*SURPRISE!!!*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIROU!!!"

Happy Birthday to Shirou Ikari!! My first OC! And my favourite one! Happy birthday to the Hakuryuukou of Shin Honkai Impact: Sky/Silver, the wrought iron emperor, the sweet cinnamon bun!! Wish him a happy birthday everyone!!

Valkyries interaction on Shirou's Birthday.

Mei

"Shirou's Birthday.... I can never forget it, since it comes 3 days after my birthday. I want to give something very special to him. Do you have any suggestions, Captain?"

Kiana

"Ehh?! Shirou's birthday is Today?! I have to get something for my bestie! Captain, let's go!"

Bronya

"Shirou Nii-sama's birthday...Bronya will get him a JoJo manga. Nii-sama will like it surely."

Aizel

"I see. It's today huh? Maybe I should give him some dragon apples...He will be delighted for sure."

Shiki

"Of course I remember my bro's birthday! I even have made the preparations for the party! The team will celebrate together again....just like old times... "

??????

"...Hmm. I have heard thy have this tradition of celebrating the day of one's birth. Several falls ago, today under this sun thou hast been born, with you are my blessings my child(Shirou), as long as thou kept the oath thy had sworn."

Shirou

"Ah...Captain...everyone...Thank you very much! This is the best birthday I've ever had!!"

Happy Birthday to Shirou!! Wish him in the comments!!