Chapter 14: Clashing Ideals

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-{Sealed being talking}
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

Ashes. Ashes and debris was what had become of the valkyries dorms. Earlier, a mysterious man snuck into the dorms with the power of the 1st Herrscher.

His objective was to capture Raiden Mei, the 3rd herrscher.

To fulfil his objective, he pretended to be the new admin officer in order to lure Raiden Mei out. But his plans were busted because of Bronya Zaychik.

And now, the Valkyrie is currently engaging the hostile.

Act 1: The Attack

The dust settled down as Bronya's eyes widened. In front of her was the unharmed figure of the 1st Herrscher. The bastard had projected a barrier around himself to block the photon canon of Project Bunny.

Beside him was the unconscious figure of Mei, who was being held captive with dark blue tendrils, made out of energy, wrapped around her body.

"Hostile Subject is still standing after taking a direct from Project Bunny."

Bronya said in her monotone voice but there was a hint of shock mixed in her voice. The man's hood had fallen off as his face was visible now. He had dark blue hair which was slicked back with light blue eyes.

His lips twisted into a smirk as he looked at the little girl's expression

His lips twisted into a smirk as he looked at the little girl's expression. Bronya then commanded Project Bunny.

"Project Bunny, prepare second salvo kinetic energy rounds!"

But before anything could happen the man lifted his hand and pointed it at Bronya, or more specifically, Project Bunny. Black and Blue energy crackled in his hands as he said.

"Useless. Even a tank division can't stop me, Zaychik. Playing with you might've been fun, but I'm rather busy, So... "

As soon as he closed his palm....

SHATTER

"Dasvidaniya*,Bunny."