Chapter 2: Aftermath/New beginning

-"Normal speech"
-'thoughts' in 3rd POV
-[Sealed being talking or Shirou in balance breaker talking]
-"Sealed being or Albion speaking to others."
-past thoughts

.........................................................................

Sacred Gears. Tools with unbelievable power, bestowed upon humans by the biblical god. Sacred gears have the ability to perform miracles with their powers, but among them, were 18 , whose power could surpass even god.

True Longinus

Zenith Tempest

Annihilation Maker

Dimension Lost

Divine Dividing

Boosted Gear

Regulus Nemea

Canis Lykaon

Sephiroth Graal

Incinerate Anthem

Absolute Demise

Innovate Clear

Telos Karma

Aeon Balor

Star buster Star blaster

Unknown Dictator

Alphecca Tyrant

Nereid Kyrie

The 18 artifacts of the God........some were destroyed...some were lost....and some were.....

".....lost in another plain of existence."

I open my eyes as I see an unfamiliar ceiling. At this point, I'm pretty much used to seeing unfamiliar ceilings everytime I wake up. Heh, it always happened in the days with the hero clan. I slowly got up as I see bandages wrapped around my body. Who ever brought me here tended to my wounds huh?

"So you're finally awake?"

I hear a soft voice as I looked forward. In front of me was a woman with red hair. She was wearing some kind of uniform as she was holding her body which seemed to be stiffen. She cracked her neck as she said.

"Taking a herrscher down with relative ease...it's not easy for anybody."

"Well....I don't come into the category of anybody. "

I replied, to which she gave me a smirk as she took a seat in front of the bed I was lying on as she was face to face with me.

"That's good. By the way, I'm Major Himeko Murata, I'm the commander of the battleship, Hyperion."

She said as she introduced herself. I decided to introduce myself as well.

"And I'm-"

"Ikari Shirou, age 18, went to Senba High School, year of matriculation, unknown, date of birth and other information is unknown....you truly are a mystery."

....Ara? She knows about me.

"It's as if you just fell down from the sky one of these days."

....Lady, you don't know how correct you are about that sentence you just said. She then puts up a serious face as the atmosphere around us gets tensed. She's going to interrogate me.

"Let me get straight to the point. The power you displayed, the power you used to take down the 3rd herrscher, that power is completely unknown and don't give the reading of any honkai energy, so there's no way you're a herrscher. I will ask you this......"