Chapter 10: The search

-"normal speech"
-thoughts
-[Sealed being speaking]
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

-"normal speech"-thoughts-[Sealed being speaking]-"Possessed being speaking"-"past thoughts"

The XuanYuan Sword.

This holy weapon was bestowed upon the humans by gods. It had the power to vanquish evil and protect mankind. The people of Shenzhou viewed this sword as a sacred treasure.

But....when the monsters of Jiuling invaded, the Xuanyuan sword was unable to save them. The elder of the clan which possessed the sword, wasn't able to draw out the sword's power.

As such, he gave it to his daughter, Ji Xuanyuan, as a means to defend herself from danger. As she fled all alone, Xuanyuan had to accept the fate of her people at the judgement of the honkai.

Because of running without halt, the poor girl was exhausted and collapsed on the ground. But then....something strange happened.....a strange marking appeared on her body.

Act 1: In search of Jiuling

I opened my eyes as I wake up. I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes as I sat on my bed. I felt empty for some reason. I yawned softly before I grab my hair and began tying it in a bun.

Shirou-kun and Kiana-Chan left for a mission along with Major Himeko and Inchou. The only ones who are present in the dorms are me, Raiden Mei, and Bronya.

.......Maybe that's why I feel empty. He isn't here to compliment my food everytime he takes a bite.

He isn't here to smile at me.

....I had a strange dream recently. Where everyone was lying on the ground. Everything was in flames. The strange thing is.... I didn't knew any of them.

There were people I never met. I had looked at the sky as it was dark red with an eclipse moon in the sky.

GRRRRR....

On a cliff made by debris, stood a giant being, it looked like a western dragon with black scales adorning it's gigantic body. It looked into my direction, but I couldn't sense any malice from it.

 It looked into my direction, but I couldn't sense any malice from it