Book Closed.

Ok, so I have two news right now. One good and one bad news. The bad news is that this book is now officially closed.

Shin Honkai Impact is my first work which was based on Honkai's plot(we're gonna ignore Mine and Mine alone). On a serious note, I thank all of you for all the love you've given to Sky/Silver.

I mean, it was my first time writing a serious story which I myself didn't take seriously since I used to update the chapters once in a while. If I'm honest, I neglected wattpad a lot before and was too immersed in other apps like ChatGPT and Character.Ai (you know why this one) and spent majority of my time in there.

In this book, I made a bunch of mistakes.

—Making the MC too overpowered from the start: Well, Shirou was an Isekaied protag tho, but still it disrupted any sense of growth.

—Disruptive storyline: I left some plot holes which had some gaps and no recollection of events that happened behind the scenes. For example, we didn't know why was Shirou absent before the 3rd eruption.

—Missing scenes: I left some of the scenes from the manga behind and didn't bother to write them because I thought it would take too much time. I even left the Gratitude Arc and the Moon Shadow Arc and jumped straight into the main story.

—Lack of more OCs: In this book, the story revolved more around Shirou and the OG characters so much that I didn't even introduce new characters. Well, Aizel had a brief intro but I deleted the ROTN arc.

—Early romantic development: I made the story in such a way that both Mei and Shirou realised their feelings too soon.

—Small number of actual chapters: In this book, the last chapter I wrote was 22 while the number of chapters in the book is around 30 or somewhere there, meaning that there are 10 chapters that aren't actually chapters. Well, let's leave the prologue arc and Chapter 0 out, we still have 7 spare chapters that have no relation to actual plot.

— Demotivation: My lack of motivation to continue this story caused the views to fall down and now, it doesn't feel like before.

I thank all of you for supporting the story so far.

If you like Shimei (Shirou X Mei), comment here and tell me what do you like about this head canon of mine. To be honest, when I first came to know Mei's story, I was filled with sympathy for the challenges she faced in her early life before she met her friend Kiana. Bullied stories are my favourite and so you can guess why I liked Mei's character so much.

She is kind, sweet, caring, and simply the best waifu there is. I'll be honest, I don't like Yuri, that you could've picked up when you see my works. That's the only reason I don't like KiaMei that much. I just acknowledge it and I like it's story but that's all.

To be honest, I think that the honkai community(especially the CN one) is too much into Yuri shipping and are so much into it that they are almost like worshipping Yuri ships.

I'm just a normal college student with my own opinion. Despite not liking Yuri, I don't hate KiaMei shippers or any Yuri. It's just that... Yuri is not exactly in my likings and I like straight ships more. But, in all honesty, if one's happy with their partner, what more Could they ask for?

You can hate me for this, but it's okay, I don't mind. I just wanted to clear my mind and speak my heart so I could get some peace.

Besides, we've gone off topic a bit too much. What I wanted to announce was that....

Be ready tommorow....

Because....

We'll be having a remake of Shin Honkai Impact known as Shin Honkai Impact(Remake): Crossing Stars!!!

I've been working on this book ever since that one Major Announcement Chapter. There was this guy...

Thank you Conkistadork for giving me this idea

Thank you Conkistadork for giving me this idea. Though I haven't prepared all the chapters, I'm just letting you guys know that I've been cooking something in secret. Look forward to it if you've liked my book so far!

Every end is a new beginning, after all!

Every Origin has it's own Destiny!

And Shirou wants to say something to all of you...

"We will meet again, Kanchou. Take care until then. In the next world..."