Wikipedia: Shirou Ikari

Name: Shirou Ikari

Name: Shirou Ikari

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: Human-Evil Dragon Hybrid

Nicknames: White Dragon Emperor (Hakuryuukou), The Vanishing Dragon, The White Dragon of Supremacy, Butt Dragon Emperor(Ketsuryuukou), Shirou Ikari of the Hakuryuukou, Lizard Boi(by Kiana), Shirou Nii-sama(by Bronya), White Knight(by St. Freya girls), Crescent Phantom Dragon(in evil dragon war), the kindest evil dragon(by Crom Cruach)

Info: Shirou Ikari is a former hero who worked for the Japanese branch of the True Hero faction. He is the wielder of the Longinus Sacred Gear, Divine Dividing and the legendary demonic sword, Brynhildr. He is also the leader of Team Avalon, an elite counter strike squad of the True Hero faction. He is the second child of Jin Ikari, a hero who drank the blood of the evil dragon Fafnir, and Haruna Ikari, a shrine maiden, after their elder daughter, Mizuki Ikari.

Shirou has a strong sense of right and wrong, believing that no one has the right to mistreat another person no matter their status or position, as shown when he defended Raiden Mei from Gokudera Kai, the number 1 delinquent of Senba High.

Despite his intellect and confidence, Shirou is susceptible to the teasing of women, showing a complete nervous disposition compared to normal at times. 

In combat, Shirou can be described as the perfect of a tactician, being calm and level-headed seeking to find a solution in fighting rather than running in without a plan in mind. He also believes that anything is possible with planning and developing techniques in order to solve solutions.

Though despite him being level-headed, there are times when he loses himself whenever the lives of his friends are being threatened for whatever reason.

As a child, Shirou was a bit timid and shy when it came to interacting with other people that he didn't know. He had also carried great admiration for his elder sister Mizuki, due to her straightforward nature a slightly very timid and shy when it had come to interact with other people, as opposed to his elder sister who was always straightforward with how she felt about some people. Shirou also held a great amount of admiration for his elder sister due to that personality trait, and due to her always defending him whenever he was picked on by others. After he was given some great advice from his elder sister Mizuki, he begun to become more confident in himself.

Powers and Abilities

Immense superhuman strength- Shirou has immense superhuman level strength due to him being an evil dragon hybrid. Evil dragons are mostly known for their battle maniac behavior, Shirou however, has self restraint over his bloodlust. His normal punches are strong enough to make craters.

Immense Speed: Through Divine Dividing, Shirou is granted high-speed flight capabilities letting him outpace an evil dragon such as Yamata no Orochi. Though his natural speed has been enhanced due to his training with both Nero and Shiki has made him faster and agile, letting him avoid all speed based attacks.