1

The day had just started. A beautiful morning, nice weather, good neighborhood, lively neighbors, a fancy car. Everything was perfect but Apollo just had to spill his drink on Hayden. Yeah, not only did the day start but also the senior year did. With the start of the senior year, Apollo and Hayden started disliking each other.

"Dude, what the fuck?" said Hayden, his clothes soaked from the drink that fell on him. "Ah, sorry man." Apollo replied and started walking away. "Yeah, no shit man. You did it on purpose." Hayden said and Apollo turned back to look at him. "What?"

"You know what. You're friends with Chad right? Apple, App or something, that's your name?" Hayden questioned and that seemed to piss off Apollo. "The fuck is wrong with you? You mentally ill or something?" Apollo questioned back and Hayden was clearly angry. "Guys look, another Chad minion. Aww did Chady-chad tell you to do this?" Hayden asked, while making a pleading face to piss of Apollo even more.

"Man, you need help." Apollo said and scoffed. "And no one's Chad's minion, ratass." Apollo added and turned back to keep on walking. "Whatever you say big bad Apollo." Hayden mocked and walked away too. Apollo rolled his eyes and didn't say one more word. First day of senior year and they already exchanged a lot of words. Not good ones.

Soon enough the bell rang, all of them went to classes. Two periods flew by, while going to the third period someone stopped Christina on her way. It was one of her minions. "Girl, did you hear what happened?" minion #1 asked while chewing on her gum. "No, what?" Christina asked, uninterested as she was busy tapping her phone.

"Apparently, Apollo and Hayden got into a fight." minion #1 said. "Who went to the nurses office?" Christina asked. "No one. They fought as in speaking not using fists." minion #1 explained. "Not fun." Christina replied and started walking ahead of her. "By the way! The three of you are in the same class for this period. Tell me all the tea after you get back!" minion #1 shouted from behind and Christina just waved her hand. Of course she wasn't gonna tell her all the 'tea'.

Christina entered the class and saw everyone whispering around. The whispers were about Apollo and Hayden. Of course, it was about them. She rolled her eyes then scanned the whole classroom searching for a friend. Fortunately, she found one.

"Hey." Christina greeted Fay as she sat down beside her. "Hey girl, how's it going?" Fay asked and Christina just replied with 'Same old'.

The teacher entered the class and no one bothered to pay attention, as usual. Apollo was minding his own business and tapping his phone away when he caught a glimpse of Christina. She was laughing about something. He turned back to his friend who was sitting beside him and tapping his phone as well. "Yo, who's that?" he asked pointing towards Christina.

"That's Christina Barlowe. Prettiest girl in the whole school man. She always plays hard to get and she's a playgirl." Apollo's friend said and he nodded. "Why? You interested?" his friend asked and Apollo didn't say a word. He kept watching her closely. Christina at some point looked back and saw him staring. She stared for a few seconds before breaking off eye contact and going back to whatever she was doing.

At the same time, Christina caught Hayden's eyes too. He asked about her and he got even more interested. Hayden Hermès loved things he couldn't get. She was no one he couldn't get, she was someone who would be a lot of trouble to get and Hayden Hermès loved trouble.

Needless to say, the school started to know about it. As days passed by, the signs Apollo and Hayden showed became even more visible. Christina, in the midst of it all; didn't give a shit. She couldn't care less about these two boys. Until she did start caring a little.

Everyday, third period. Apollo and Hayden would have their eyes set solely on Christina. Of course because of that, the two boys' relationship with each other gradually became worse. First, they disliked each other. Now, they resent each other. Whenever Apollo would catch Hayden staring he would glare at him and Hayden would always give him an ironic smile which would piss off Apollo even more.

Apollo never ever took a loss willingly. And neither would he ever take one. So, he did what he had to. Make a bold move. He asked Christina out on a date. "So, will you?" Apollo asked and Christina hesitated. A few seconds passed and she finally decided to answer. "Okay. Date and time?"

Yeah, that's how Apollo made Hayden take a loss. Christina soon left the classroom where Apollo just asked her out on a date. Apollo was about to leave too when Hayden came in. He stopped and looked at him. "How does that feel wanna be funny guy?" he asked and Hayden's forehead veins popped up. "Shut the fuck up, Hart. This is not over." was what Hayden said before giving him the finger and going to his seat. Apollo left the classroom soon after.

School was over. Now Apollo had to go home and plan the date with Christina and ninety-nine ways to fuck up Hayden's life. Hayden had to go home then think about how to win Christina over and forty-five ways to hang Apollo up. Christina had to go home and sleep. Fucking sleep. She was exhausted. She didn't wanna think about the date. It was Apollo's responsibility. So, why should she care—is what she thought.

They fixed that the date will be on Saturday. It wasn't gonna be Saturday anymore. It was gonna be hell-of-a day for those teens. Apollo had to think about not fucking up, Hayden had to think about winning over Christina and Christina had to think of how to distance herself from drama.

Lord, these teens have it hard on their own way. How about some mercy on their way? No? Yeah, they probably deserve it.

——
[Thank god, I'm done with the first chapter. First chapters are always the worst. Writing them makes me wanna🧍‍♀️anyways ty for reading, we're just getting started. I think it's gonna be shit of a story but hey, no harm in seeing how it turns out right?🤷‍♀️]
*Early update!(literally a week early💀) cus I hate to keep y'all waiting*