4

"So, where are you taking her?" Raymond asked and Apollo looked at him, confused. "I didn't tell you?" Apollo questioned and Raymond shook his head no. "Cherrí red." Apollo said and Raymond nodded. "That's a pretty good place. You think the expense is worth it?" Raymond asked and Apollo shrugged. "You're spoiled but seriously?" Raymond questioned and Apollo rolled his eyes.

"First of all. Rich not equals to spoiled. Money doesn't grow on trees, that I know. And it's not me mindlessly wasting money on her. I'm excited, well most excited I've been in so long. So, I think it's worth it." Apollo replied and Raymond 'previously brows-scrunched-from-annoyance were normal now and his expression softened.

"Alright then."

"You know where Hart's taking her?" Hayden asked Nick and he nodded. "Yep." Nick replied. "Cool, who told you though?" Hayden asked. "Ah, Fay told me." Nick replied and Hayden raised his eyebrow. "How do you know Fay?" Hayden asked and Nick shrugged. "Devil's tango?" Hayden asked and Nick sighed. "Yep."

"So, where is it?" Hayden asked. "Cherrí red." Nick replied shortly. "Ah, so money huh. I can do that." Hayden said and Nick rolled his eyes. "Not everything's gotta be about money." he said and Hayden rolled his eyes. "Really?" Hayden questioned, a bored look on his face. "On second thought, nah." Nick said and Hayden replied with 'That's what I thought bigboy' then laughed.

"You know where they're going but what are you gonna do about it?"  Nick asked and Hayden gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" Hayden questioned and Nick shrugged. "Well, I don't know man. The only thing I think you can do with that information is, ruin their date." Nick said and Hayden replied with a 'Yeah'. "Yeah?" Nick questioned. "Yeah, that's the plan."

Silence. 10 seconds later. "Holy fuck dude what?" Nick reacted and Hayden sighed. "Thought you caught on?" Hayden questioned and Nick face palmed. "If I fucking knew I wouldn't act like a mother from 50s finding out her son is queer." Nick said and Hayden laughed. "Good reference Nicky boy." Hayden said.

"You seriously gonna ruin their date?" Nick asked. "Well, that's the plan." Hayden replied. "So, we're going pro petty?" Nick questioned and it caused Hayden to chuckle. "I mean, you can put it that way too." Hayden replied. "So, how are you gonna do it?" Nick asked. "You're asking a lot of things today Nick." Hayden said and Nick rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I am because someone thought it would be okay to decide world war 3 and tell me all about it on the day of attacking." Nick said and Hayden started cackling. "Dude, you're so dramatic and it's so funny. Keep it up." Hayden joked and it seemed to madden Nick. "Alright alright. Sorry." Hayden apologized. "But I'm not telling you how I am ruining their date." Hayden added.

"Why the fuck not?" Nick questioned. "You'll see."

"You look so pretty!" Fay said and Christina smiled. "Thank you." Christina said and smiled. "You look so hot girl! You're gonna be a good fuck." minion #2 said and Christina rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up. She's not someone's 'fuck'." Fay defended Christina which caused her to secretly smile wider.

Minion #2 looked down awkwardly and Christina mouthed a thank you to Fay.

"Should I wear the brown one or the maroon one?" Christina asked and Fay told her to wear the maroon one at once because it would match the place's theme. Apparently Cherrí red is an impressive-expensive restaurant. It's one of the restaurants of the 'Red' group. The 'Red' group really lived up to their name because all of their restaurants, bars, clubs, casinos etc were red themed. Dark red.

Christina excused herself to go wear the dress and came back within 5 minutes. "Oh my fucking god" Fay paused. "You're motherfucking breath taking." She finished. "Thank you so fucking much. You're my number 1 ego booster." Christina replied and gave Fay a quick cheek kiss.

"You're gonna be so fucking loved tonight Christy."

Christina's driver dropped her in front of Cherrí red before he drove to the parking lot, he asked Christina if she needed to be escorted there and she said no. The restaurant had a french vibe to it and Christina liked it. He picked out a fine place— Christina thought. She asked if there was a reservation under the name 'Hart' and they nodded then showed her to Apollo.

He was busy fixing his watch so, he didn't notice Christina right away. Christina on the other hand was caught off guard by how excellent Apollo looked. Apollo fixed his watch and looked to his side, noticing Christina. He stared for a good 5 seconds and then shook his head slightly back to reality. He got up and pulled the seat in front of him for Christina.

"You look really..gorgeous." Apollo commented. Christina muttered a 'Thank you' and smiled wildly. The place was quite, only sounds were of the silverwares clinking and others talking really low.

"Which wine would you like?" The waiter asked. Christina looked up from the menu to Apollo and he shrugged. "I'd like a Henri Jayer Echezeaux." The waiter nodded then excused himself. "You've got fine taste in wine." Apollo said and Christina smiled. "Learned it from the best, my dad." Christina said and smiled which caused Apollo to smile to.

They skipped appetizer and went for entrée straight. They kept it simple because both of them weren't that hungry. They ordered desserts after. "Let me pay." Christina said and Apollo nodded. "If it's 'cause I'm a girl-" Apollo shushed her mid sentence and sighed.

"I picked out the place, it's fair that I pay. You pick the place and I'll let you do whatever." he said and Christina smiled. "Alright."

Christina and Apollo were walking side by side. "So, you wanna come over?" Christina asked and Apollo stopped in his tracks at once. "Right now?" he questioned and Christina nodded. "Is this supposed to be a trick question? Like if I say yes I'll be the fuckboy and if I say no you won't like me 'cause you'll think I'm a scared virgin?" he questioned and Christina resisted laughing loudly. She instead held her laugh with her hand on her mouth.

"You're really stupid, you know that right?" Christina said and kept on laughing. After 2 minutes, she stopped. "Well, no Apollo it isn't a trick question. I just wanna see if the guy I'll probably go out with is good in bed or not. Is that too bad?" Christina said and proceeded to fix his tie. Yes he wore a suit, she wore gown. They went all formal on their date.

"I won't disappoint." Apollo said and tucked some strands of Christina's hair behind her ear.

Splash.

"Oh my." Christina spoke. "Oops." Hayden spoke as well. "Ah, sorry Hart. Didn't mean to spill the whole wine on your white suit." Hayden said then smirked. "Oh, it's designer right? We better go wash it."