16

Apollo and Hayden both woke up after having the most devastating and best time of their life in a while. Stress sex has always been the best, everybody knows. It was around 4 am when Hayden woke up. He saw Christina lying naked by his side, taking breaths so softly and peacefully. She was undeniably beautiful but her personality on the other hand..not so beautiful.

He felt really good after having Christina to himself, that's because it's what he wanted all along. Now that he has slept with Christina, pissed the fuck out of Apollo he should be feeling like he has it all. Oh, he does feel that way. The only problem is, Hayden didn't feel content. He wanted more drama, more chaos.

Christina's a light sleeper so, when Hayden tried to move out of the bed she woke up. "Leaving already?" Christina asked rubbing her eyes, then she took her phone from the nightstand to check the time. "Don't know." Hayden replied.

Christina kept on staring at him and Hayden got self conscious. "What?" Hayden questioned. "Was sex with me not good?" Christina asked causing Hayden to smile. "It was amazing. Got off two times. Usually it's one so, just means you're awesome." Hayden said and Christina giggled. "Then what's bothering you?" Christina asked. Hayden looked at her dumbfounded. He then thought to himself why he was feeling so ambivalent.

"It's nothing. Are you gonna get back to Apollo today at school? 'Cus you're definitely not settling for one." Hayden said. "Well, yeah I probably will. Seems like Jolene also fed him some bull which might not be entirely bull." Christina said and her voice got lower.

"I was kind of starting to like you and I knew well that Apollo already liked you so, I'm confused as to why you still played dumb about his feelings." Hayden said and Christina raised her brows. "Why are you concerned about Apollo's feelings?" she asked. "I'm not concerned. I just want to know what would've happened to me if I were to start liking you too." Hayden replying causing Christina to keep quiet.

"I promised myself something." Christina decided to speak and Hayden didn't cut in between. "My only relationship was in freshman year. He was from a different high school. Things happened, things I prayed for to not happen. I hoped for a future, that was dumb as hell of me 'cause he's just a boy. A highschool boy who just wants to fuck and dip. I lost my virginity and my hopes. So, here I am. I promised myself I won't waste my time over high school and college boys. I'll just get set up with some millionaire my father chooses for me. I love myself too much to get hurt." Christina explained.

"That's a lot. You do have a good reason to not get serious but maybe next time tell the person. Doesn't matter if he's a fuckboy like Apollo, they got feelings too. I think." Hayden said, causing Christina to smile. "You would know. After all you're a fuckboy too." Christina said and Hayden didn't say anything back.

"I want to make it up to Apollo." Christina declared. "Wouldn't that just make the whole thing worse?" Hayden questioned. "I don't know, he obviously lost feelings for me by now but I don't end anything on bad terms. He's a nice guy." Christina said. "Don't know about the last part." Hayden muttered, causing Christina to laugh a little.

"I'll think of something." Christina said. Now she was putting it all on her and Hayden felt bad. "I'll help. As a friend. Uh with benefits and a normal one I guess?" Hayden said and they both snickered. "Appreciate it a lot." Christina said and Hayden didn't bother replying. They had talked enough.

"Oh you're up!.. and you've already showered and getting ready to leave. Nice, very expected." Jolene said and rolled her eyes. "Hoping you didn't expect anything more." Apollo said while putting on his shirt. "Mm no but still was hoping. Expecting and hoping, different things you know." Jolene said and Apollo just nodded.

He soon left Jolene's house. She asked him to stay over for breakfast but he refused, he wasn't hungry.

Apollo then made his way to school and then to Raymond. He was glad to find Raymond by his locker. He honestly didn't have the energy to look around for him and doing that would only piss him off even more. He was standing there by the locker telling Raymond about everything when a shorter figure approached him from behind.

"God, not you again." Apollo said and rolled his eyes at Christina. "I wanna make it up to you." she said. Raymond and Apollo gave each other a quick look before Apollo looked back at Christina again.

"I don't want you to. I've had enough honestly. Relations don't actually suit me as well. We're the same kind huh. The only difference is I don't lead people on." Apollo said then scoffed. "I know, I was a jerk I'm sorry. I started noticing that I was getting swayed by you and I couldn't let that happen." Christina said and Apollo looked at her dumbfounded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Apollo asked, confused. Before she could speak she saw Fay approaching and behind her were Hayden and Nick. They all came face to face at one point. "Is it supposed to be a meet and greet guys?" Raymond asked. Everyone was just as confused as him. "Coincidence I guess." Nick sighed. "Let's leave." Fay said and they were about to move but Hayden stopped. He looked at Apollo then at Raymond.

"Can the three of us talk?" Hayden asked and to everyone's surprise, he did it nicely. Raymond had a good feeling about this so he decided to give the three of them space but before going away with Nick and Fay he gave Apollo a light squeeze on the shoulder and Apollo nodded, understanding what he meant.

"Let's continue?" Hayden said, looking at both Apollo and Christina.