18

What Xander had said made Christina wonder things. Since she had no person to commit to now, she could have all the fun she wanted. The first thought she had was to have one with Apollo and Hayden. But she knew those two will be unwilling. Hayden could be convinced because he was pretty chill but Apollo would've straight up declined. She knew she couldn't even convince him because she doesn't have the same hold on Apollo like the one she had before.

Her desires were stronger than her conscience but she wouldn't act upon it, of course. After some hardcore thinking, she decided to give Xander a call.

"Yo, what's up?" Xander spoke from the other side of phone.
"Hey! You know how we were talking about threesomes today in class?" Christina asked, anxiously looking at her nails. Her head was a mess.
"Yeah, what about them?"
"Well, I think I wanna try it out. Do you think I can do it with you guys first?"
"If Melissa's down, I'm down. I'll give her a call for you."
"Thanks, Xan. I knew I could count on you."
"You got other people you wanna try it with on your mind?"
"Probably."
"Damn, I'm curious. Who?"
"It's a secret." Christina said and hung up.

She excitedly got up from her bed and called Fay. She was both concerned and excited. Concerned because Fay hadn't seen her texts in 6 hours now and excited because, well it's pretty self explanatory.

After 3 rings, Fay picked up.

"Girl! I'm so sorry for not replying. I'm in such a mess. Got into a fight with my boyfriend and turned off my phone. Just opened it now. I swear!" Fay exclaimed.
"Okay okay, calm down. I trust you, girl. You wanna tell me about it?" Christina asked.
"No it's okay, I'll tell you about it in school."
"Okay then. Make sure to read my texts tho. Love you!"
"Love you too!" Fay said and hung up.

After two or three minutes of her conversation with Fay, she got a text from Xander. The text said—'Melissa's down with it but she wants to talk to you in school tomorrow.'

She replied with an 'Okayy!!' then put her phone on the nightstand. Tomorrow's gonna be exciting—she thought. Then she proceeded to go and do her homework's which were due tomorrow.

Christina went to school early that day. She met Melissa in the hallway, on her way to her first class of the day. "Hey!" Christina greeted, excitement present in her voice. "Hey girl! Xander talked to me yesterday and honestly I was surprised. What made you wanna do it?" without wasting any time Melissa started 'inquiring'.

"Well, the whole 'two-timing' thing" Christina paused, did the air quotes and continued. "With Hayden and Apollo didn't work out. So, I decided I was gonna try something new! There's a lot time left till senior year ends so why not have fun!" Christina exclaimed, a pure grin on her face. "I thought it was going well with Apollo?" Melissa questioned. "That was the problem. I can't bother with 'strings attached'." Christina replied, the reply followed by a shrug. "That's valid girl. Besides not being opposed to trying out new things is such a good quality. Much expected from you, though. A brave one you are." Melissa capped off, winking at Christina afterwards and Christina reciprocating to it.

Melissa then left for her class with Xander and Christina started walking on her own. She decided to keep distance from her minions. They talk quite a lot.

Before she started walking, Hayden chimed in from behind. "Hey." he greeted her. Christina flinched a little. "You're really gonna sneak up on me like that?" she asked in a teasing manner. "Get used to the surprises. I'm one hell of a gift you know." Hayden said, his statement followed by a wink. "You make no sense." Christina snickered. "You just don't understand. Anyway, I didn't know you and Melissa were friends." Hayden interjected. "Not exactly friends." Christina replied, not explaining. "What else then?" Hayden asked but in return Christian just shrugged and started walking ahead of him, giving no answers.

Hayden was a little persistent afterwards but she stayed true to her first decision. Her decision being, not to tell.

Hayden walked her to class then went to his own. She settled down in the class, sitting beside someone she didn't bother to remember but she knew, she was familiar with him in some way. They both did some greetings, formal talk then shut up. The silence wasn't awkward on Christina's side. In fact, she didn't believe in being awkward around others. At least, on her side.

Soon, she received a text during class. It was from an unknown number. When she opened the text thought, she understood. The text said— 'Hey! Let's meet up around 7pm tomorrow at Crestview hotel. Let me know if you can't find the address, I'll send you it. It's Melissa btw, xx.' Melissa's manner of ending the text caused Christina to smile. So cute— she thought.

The teacher soon noticed it and glared at Christina. She gave the teacher a forced smile and left her phone in her bag, she didn't want it confiscated.

The next day, around 5 pm she started getting ready to go to the hotel. They were going to have dinner before they get to the hotel.

Around 7:05 pm she reached the place they were supposed to meet for dinner. Xander noticed her before Melissa did. He waved at her, causing Melissa to look that way. Melissa rushed to Christina. "Hey!" Melissa greeted, anyone could tell she was really excited. Christina greeted back.

They went inside the restaurant and dined on their personal selections. Melissa bugged Xander twice to share his food but he didn't budge. They weren't in a monogamous relationship but they didn't look unhappy to Christian either.

They arrived at the hotel around 8:15 pm. Xander went to talk to the receptionist while Christina and Melissa waited, standing beside each other. He was done checking in within 2 minutes or so. When they had reached to their room Christina naturally started feeling a little unusual. Melissa noticed in and cornered her to ask if she was willing to go through with it. Christina of course, wasn't one too give in to unusual situations. Therefore, she went on with her decision.

To lighten the weight of the atmosphere, Melissa took the initiative and started undressing herself, Xander following her. Xander naturally took the lead after that and went over to Christina. "Can I?" Xander asked, leaning a little towards Christina. Christina quirked a smile and pulled him by the neck. Xander than pulled on Melissa's arm to bring them closer. Christina and her exchanged a look then Melissa proceeded to hold Christina's waist.

Christina pulled out from the kiss and looked Melissa in the eye. "Nervous?" Melissa questioned. "What's that?" Christina ventured, causing Melissa to pull her in for a kiss. First it was a light kiss, then it was a french. Xander nibbled lightly on Melissa's neck and caressed Christina's waist while they were kissing. It was a sensation Christina had never experienced, she didn't dislike it neither did she feel something 'awaken' inside of her.

"This is going to be amusing. I can tell." Xander muttered, in between Melissa's neck. Melissa pulled out from the kiss, Christina's face cupped between her hands as she locked gazes with her.

"We're just getting started." she said as she winked mischievously.