19

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Christina's phone buzzed 3 times before she finally woke up. Thank god the ringer was turned off— she thought to herself. It was seven in the morning. She never sleeps in even when it's the weekend.

She looked at her side then slowly started to get up. She tried to make as less noise as possible because Xander and Melissa were still asleep.

The bed was messy and so was she. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked, interesting. She can't deny that the sex was good. She washed her face then brushed her teeth using the packaged hotel toothbrush. She then decided to take a quick shower before leaving and so she did. Fortunately she brought extra clothes, she always does especially for one night stands.

Around 8, she was done with everything and was now changed into her fresh clothes. Melissa and Xander were still sound asleep therefore she decided not to bother them.

She got out of the hotel then went straight to where her car was parked. Instead of going home, she went to a restaurant nearby to have breakfast. The waitress spotted her sitting and rushed to take her order. "Good morning ma'am!" the waitress chirped. "What would you like to order?" she questioned. "I'll take the chicken sandwich and a mango smoothie." Christian replied, smiling. The waitress then left after writing down the order and repeating it to Christina.

She picked up her phone from the table and tapped on 'Messages'. She texted both Melissa and Xander to let them know she left early. She didn't add any excuse as she didn't owe them any reason to tell her why she left. Though, she didn't forget to leave a 'I had a good time last night.' text right after.

She noticed that Hayden had texted her as well. 'Let's meet up around 4pm at Lovell's Coffee today.'— is what the text said. She did a quick schedule check in her mind before replying. As she didn't have anything else to do around that time, she agreed.

Her order arrived within 15 minutes or so and the same waitress brought it to her. "Enjoy your meal!" the waitress exclaimed, leaving her alone with her food afterwards.

Nick asked Hayden to come over to help with his recent chemistry assignment. Nick was paired with Raymond and raymond had brought Apollo over to help with a certain part. The other part well, Hayden was good at it. Hayden was reluctant to come but Nick used bribery. The said bribery was two free lunches from Nick.

Apollo and Hayden didn't really talk much after arriving at Nick's place. The atmosphere was awkward after both Hayden and Apollo had done helping with the assignment. Annoyed, Nick decided to something.

"Hayden." Nick called out. "Yeah?" Hayden replied. "Get out." Nick demanded. "What?" Hayden was dumb founded. "You too." Nick said, pointing at Apollo. "Excuse me?" Apollo questioned. Nick and Raymond had previously exchanged glances so, Raymond didn't interrupt instead he helped. "You heard him." Raymond muttered. "What the fuck?" Apollo was dumbfounded as well. "You two are ruining the atmosphere. Even worse I think I won't be able to breathe in 5 minutes." Nick said.

"You exaggerate a lot." Hayden sighed. "Get out now. Also Apollo I'm sorry but you two leave me no choice."

And just like that, now the two of them were outside walking around beside each other. They hadn't gone far from Nick's house but they weren't really close to there either.

It was around 3pm or maybe 2 to 3 minutes till it actually was. They weren't really paying attention that they were walking beside each other. If they did they would be childish enough to not do so anymore. Their heads were facing two different sides. From other's point of view, they would look like two friends enjoying their time in silence.

Hayden turned his head to face the front, his neck was aching from being turned towards one side for a while. He then slightly moved his head again to look at Apollo. Apollo's head was still turned to the other side.

It was too quiet, nobody really strolls around in the street at 3:15 pm. Hayden didn't like it when it was too silent. "Uh" he hesitated. "What have you been up to lately?" he questioned, regretting as soon as he did. Apollo didn't reply. Hayden got annoyed. "Fucking rude." Hayden cursed under his breath. "What?" Apollo questioned. "And now he hears." Hayden smiled ironically. His expression soon turned blank and a little irritated.

"Huh?" Apollo questioned once again. "I get it, you hate me dude but not answering when we're not even on bad terms is just rude." Hayden sighed, turning his head towards Apollo. "You were talking to me?" Apollo asked. Hayden irritated, muttered an 'Isn't it obvious?'.

"Don't pretend to be dumb now." Hayden rolled his eyes. "Oh." Apollo sighed, smiling a little to himself. "You were fiddling with your phone a little before and were calling up your friends like there's no tomorrow. So, I thought. Besides I've got AirPods stuffed in my other ear." Apollo concurred, proceeding  to show him the AirPods in his other ear right after.

"Oh." Hayden muttered, smiling to himself because of how stupid he acted. "And stop assuming things." Apollo said. "What?" Hayden questioned.

"I don't hate you." Apollo declared. "I don't hate you either." Hayden murmured. "Glad to hear." "Yeah." Hayden muttered, "Yeah." so did Apollo.

They didn't talk much on their way back to Nick's house. Nick had texted them to come back 10 minutes ago but they were too busy explaining themselves to each other for no reason at all.

Apollo picked Raymond up and went off with him. Apollo and Hayden had actually exchanged 'Bye's which surprised Nick but he wouldn't mention it because he would've been 'exaggerating' again but this time he might not have.

Hayden left Nick's place as soon as Apollo and Raymond did. He remembered he had asked Christina to meet him at Lovell's Coffee. He panicked thinking he would've made Christina wait but then remembered she's almost always late.

Almost always, not always. She was already sitting inside the shop and 10 minutes had passed than their said time to meet. He rushed inside the shop.

"Hey!" he greeted excitedly. "Hey." She smiled.