17

"Speak." Apollo demanded. "Look this whole situation is fucked, we all know. I personally don't give a shit but I can't stand people being weird around me, specially if someone who's on good terms with me is involved." Hayden said and looked at Apollo. "What am I supposed to do with that information?" Apollo asked, causing Hayden to sigh.

"Christina's eager to fix whatever is going on between the two of you and I'm kinda here to vouch for it. I think." Hayden said and looked at Christina this time. "I don't want anything to do with her. She annoys the hell out of me." Apollo declared, giving her a nasty look. "I didn't mean for this to happen, I promise. You are different, okay? You confuse me and since you did, I did something out of the blue to protect myself. Selfishly. I hurt you, I'm sorry but I don't want to end this on bad terms." Christina explained and Apollo still wore that nonchalant expression on his face.

"I don't care. We had nothing and we don't have to have anything." Apollo said and Christina didn't have anything else to say. What would she even say? Apollo was entirely right and there was no counter to that. "We could still be friends or something like that I guess." Christina proposed, trying to make it as less awkward as possible.

Apollo snickered sarcastically. "Now you're throwing them jokes. Why be friends? Not what you wanted to begin with. If you wanted to stay friends by the end of it all, by the end of us, regardless of what would've become of us. You wouldn't really do what you did. So, no point in being friends." Apollo said and Christina was upset, of course. "I understan-" Apollo cut her off. "But we could fuck. Only bond between us. The thing you solely wanted. I'll give it you. You're beautiful, I'm hurt therefore I've got nothing to lose." Apollo finished. The look on Christina's face couldn't be described.

It was neither bad nor good, it was something. "Woah." Hayden muttered. Apollo and Christina both looked at him, they forgot he was still here. Christina then turned her face to Apollo. "Uh, yeah we could do that. No emotions attached, that sounds cool." Christina said and smiled. "Cool." Apollo said. Hayden then proceeded to interrupt their conversation.

"You better not forget about me." Hayden said to her. Christiana laughed a little. "Yeah." she said and Apollo just stared at them. "What? Too early to do it in front of you?" Hayden asked Apollo and he just shook his head while a half-grin was plastered to his face. "Nah, it's nothing." Apollo replied.

"Well, are we all okay now?" Christina asked, double checking. "I was never not okay, it was all Hart." Hayden said, grinning. "Hayden!" Christina exclaimed in a discreet tone. It obviously was meant for Hayden to not be insensitive towards Apollo. "What? He can take it." Hayden said, looking at Apollo. Apollo had a funny expression which caused Hayden to smile himself which Apollo noticed. Hayden had a captivating smile, he noticed. His smile was on the level of Christina's beautiful smile, Apollo thought.

"Like what you see?" Hayden joked and Apollo
playfully let out a 'Shut up' and rolled his eyes. "It's alright Hart, you can admit you were staring." Hayden said, Christina snickering beside him. "You wish, Hermès." Apollo said, then turned back to start walking off. "I don't blame you Hart! Beauty needs an admirer!" Hayden said, grinning. Apollo on the other hand, flipped him off.

Hayden then turned to Christina who had a soft expression on her face, he had never seen her like that before. Christina then looked up at him. "I'm glad we got it resolved." Christina said. "Yeah, he's not that bad. I think." Hayden said and Christina playfully shoved him lightly. "You keep thinking pretty boy." "Yes, ma'am."

Christina and Hayden were walking side by side as they had a class together, with Apollo at that. Christina then decided to break the silence between them. "You know, I don't like hurting others. I'm often misunderstood but this time I was actually wrong. I didn't know my doings won't mix well with his emotions. I feel terrible." Christina concluded, sighing.

"I know you feel terrible. Don't think about it too much but do think about it once in a while." Behind them, Apollo chimed in. Apollo then proceeded to wink at her then passed them by. They saw him walking into the class and getting surrounded by his friends supposedly.

"He eavesdrops too!" Hayden joked.

Christina was walking to her last class of the day, as she took a sigh of relief then proceeded to check her phone to see if Fay texted. She let her in on what happened between the two of them after Hayden made Nick, Raymond and Fay leave. Fay hadn't seen the text where Christina told her about the whole friends with benefit thing. Christina put her phone in her bag as she had reached her class and she possibly couldn't enter the class shoving the fact that she was on her phone, in the teacher's face. Too soon to piss off the teacher— she thought.

She sat beside a guy named Xander because he was the only one she was slightly more familiar with. Xander was a pretty chill guy. Naturally he planned to start a conversation with Christina when he saw her approaching.

"Hey!" Xander greeted her excitedly. "Hey Xan. Haven't seen you in so long." Christina said, a hint of softness present in her voice. "Yeah. A lot of people were going crazy about the whole You-Apollo-Hayden drama." he said curiously, wanting an explanation of course. "It's not that exciting to be considered a 'drama'." Christina replied, smiling.

"Right but teenagers you know." Xander sighed. "As if you aren't one Xan." Christina teased him. "I'm 18 okay?" Xander made sure that Christina knew. "I know. You're still a teen at heart though, I can tell. Also you act as if being eighteen isn't exactly the same as being a teen. The government just wants you to be stressed early." Christina joked.

"Anyway-" Christina started, changing the topic. "What have you been up to lately? I heard you and Melissa started engaging into threesome and stuffs. It was such a hot topic last year." Christina concluded. "Oh yeah, we're still like that. Kinda like an open relationship you know. We're trying things out plus it's not that bad. I found out I like putting it in guys as well and Melissa knew she swung both way from the start. So it's pretty chill." Xander explained. Christina nodded. They started talking more about the whole threesome thing and then switching to one topic from another. They did nothing but talk the entire class.

After school had ended, she checked to see if Fay had seen her text but she hadn't. She went straight to her house because Fay wasn't to be seen anywhere around. Christina texted Fay one last time before leaving school.

By the time she reached her house, her head was filled with all kinds of thoughts. She needed to discuss them with someone but Fay wasn't replying. She's probably at her boyfriend's house— Christina thought.

She sighed, flopping onto her bed and turning on her right side which faced the nightstand. All she could think about was threesomes.

——
I'll be going on a break till 16th of March due to my exams. Hopefully you guys will bear with me, thank you!