6

Apollo resented the idea. Hayden loathed the idea. Christina however, created the idea and liked it. Since they both liked Christina they had no other choice than to do as she says. They didn't need to but they wanted to.

"I heard you asked the two of them to hang out together with you." Fay said and Christina nodded. "I want to see how it goes. I wonder if the two of them can ever get along." Christina said and shook her head as if she imagined it and then threw the imagination away. "They can't." "You're right."

"So what're you gonna do? Grab food and just walk around or.." Fay paused and Christina rolled her eyes. "No, Fay I'm not gonna sleep with any of them. Plus it's gonna be literal midday! Such a gross time to fuck." She said and Fay laughed. "Why is it a 'gross' time to fuck?" Fay asks and Christina shrugged. "Morning and midnight are the best time to go at it." Christina said and Fay let out a 'You do you'.

"I think I wanna take them to my house. No sex included though." Christina said and Fay looked at her confused. "Why?" Fay asked. "I don't know. I wanna see their reaction? They're guys and they only think with their dicks most of the time soo.." Christina didn't finish what she was saying and Fay eyed her weirdly. "You wanna get laid don't you?" Fay asked and Christina said 'No' every time.

Fay kept on asking so she left her their alone and started walking to her class. Her minions joining her shortly. She thought to herself if she actually wanted to sleep with them. Christina might get thousands of bitches but never has she ever fucked them after knowing them for a week or something. Unless it's a drunken one-nightstand, which mostly is the case.

But it was different this time. She found both of them interesting. She didn't want it to be a 'Hit it and quit it'.

"Was Christina for fucking real? I mean, no way I can stay together with Apollo for more than 10 minutes without my fist on his face." Hayden said and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Maybe you can dude." Nick said and Hayden snapped his head towards him. "No, the fuck. I can't." Hayden quickly corrected Nick and Nick shrugged.

"I mean you've never actually stayed together with him for that long right? You might as well give it a try." Nick said and let out a yawn. "I don't think I can." Hayden said and it was Nick's turn to roll his eyes. "You think a lot of things and they turn out to be wrong." Nick said. "Yeah but-" Hayden tried to defend himself but Nick cut him off mid sentence. "Almost always."

"Whatever dude. If I get in trouble, you're coming to my rescue." Hayden said and Nick laughed. "No promises though." Nick said which caused Hayden to glare at him but the glare eventually turned into his normal gaze and added a little smile. Hayden Hermès unconsciously gave such an attractive smile.

"No. Just no." Raymond said and Apollo stood their in confusion. "I just appeared in front of you and spoke zero words." Apollo said, standing there like a dumbfounded slenderman. "I know what you're about to say." "No, you don't." "Yes, I do." "Then tell me."

"Christina's inviting Hayden to hang out with you two and you're gonna complain about how you can't tolerate Hayden's presence more than 5 minutes. Yes we get it. You don't like him at all. Now shut the fuck up and drink this." Raymond finished his long ass speech and threw a can of coke in Apollo's direction. Apollo shrugged and opened the can, proceeding to drink it and not talk any further.

"Hey, guys!" Christina greeted as she approached them both. They were standing outside of their school, together. For 5 minutes and managed to not argue or make a scene. I'm proud of them—Christina thought and giggled to herself. "What's so funny?" Hayden asked and Christina grinned. "Not telling." She replied and started walking ahead of them.

"Are we not gonna take our cars?" Apollo asked. Christina shook her head no and Hayden rolled his eyes. Apollo noticed and let out a 'tsk' which Hayden then noticed and glared.

Christina noticed this little interaction between them and sighed. "Guys let's go grab something?" She offered and they both nodded. "Where at?" Apollo asked and Christina shrugged. "I don't know. You two choose." She said, them walking beside her now.

"McDonald's I guess." Hayden said and Christina agreed also surprised at how Apollo didn't feel the need to chip in and find something to argue about. Christina really thought of them as kids.

"Alright then, it's settled. Wanna hang out at my place after eating?" She asked causing Hayden and Apollo to unconsciously look at each other but soon enough they turned their gazes elsewhere. "Yeah sure." Hayden said. "I don't see a reason for not going." Apollo said and Christina grinned. She, herself didn't know why she invited them over. She just wanted to.

They walked to McDonald's as it was close to their school, they finished eating within half an hour and came back near their school to take wherever their cars were and decided to drive separately because they didn't bring chauffeurs and they possibly couldn't leave three expensive ass cars there.

Christina told them to follow her car. Soon enough, they were in their own cars. Christina driving off and two cars following her behind. They could've used their GPS too but what fun would that have been? Avoiding an accident that had less than 1 percent chance to happen? Yeah, probably that.

Christina had her car's hood opened. Both of the boys watched her closely, her hair swaying. They loved the scene in front of them. They watched as her pretty little hands moved the steering, her fixing her hair in between changing lanes. They couldn't take their eyes off of her.

Now, getting in an accident would've been bad but not looking at her while she looked this good, would've been a bigger accident with bigger consequences.

——
Hiatus till 23rd June cus of my stupid exams🥲