20

"Thought I wouldn't be on time?" Christina teased. "No comment." Hayden replied. "Were you busy? Because it's kinda stupid to meet up with someone when you are. More stupid when you're the one asking." Christina teased some more. "Sorry sorry. I got caught up with something." Hayden said, not explaining himself any further.

"Should we order something?" Hayden proposed. Christina nodded. "What do you want to get?" he asked. "Iced latte, no sugar." Christina replied. "I got you, I'll go and order." Hayden said, getting up from his seat to go order.

"Hello! What would you like to order?" the girl standing at the counter asked. "An iced latte, no sugar and an espresso." Hayden replied, a hint of politeness visible in his face. "Your order will be ready in 10 minutes." the girl said, smiling. She then passed Hayden a pager. Hayden took a quick look at her name tag then left.

"You're back." Christina said as Hayden was sitting down. "Why did you wanna meet up?" she asked, surely curious. "Just felt like it. I feel like I've been hanging out too much with Nick. It's about damn time I get some new friends." Hayden explained, not much truth to his statement though. "First of all we're not really casual friends you know what I mean. I mean I wouldn't let your girlfriend or boyfriend leave you alone with me. You get it right?" Christina inquired. "You're right." Hayden replied, chuckling.

"I can definitely be your good friend in bed though! Also gossip is fine too, I love it. I'd do it with anyone if the topic doesn't directly concern me." Christina said, a bright grin plastered to her face.

"What have you been up to lately?" Hayden asked trying to push the conversation forward. "Well.. oh! I did something fun and new yesterday." she said, a sly smile on her face. "What?" Hayden excitedly asked. "Take a guess." Christina teased. "I'm bad at guesses." Hayden replied. "I can tell."

"Just tell me!" he insisted. "So" Christina paused. "Yesterday I had a threesome." Christina whispered, moving close to his face then backing away after she was done telling. "No way!" Hayden exclaimed. "With who?" he questioned. "Melissa and Xander." she replied, excited. "Damn yeah, they're great. I've heard. So you're like into girls now?" Hayden asked. "Well, no not really. I liked the sex and all but I didn't really feel anything. PS Xander took turns on us. I just made out with Melissa. Also I don't think I would be flustered if a woman bought me flowers romantically, I'd be rather happy and emotional. A man on the other hand though, if he does me right I'll show him the bedroom." She explained then winked.

"That's understandable. Most people get their 'awakening' during threesomes you know." Hayden grinned. "Oh, is that how you found out you swing both ways?" Christina questioned. Pretty much everyone in school knew Hayden was bisexual.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean I've admired a few male figures before I realized I played for two teams but that was pretty much it. My first fuck was Michael." Hayden grinned. "Michael? You mean Michael on the basketball team? There's two though. 5 foot 11 Michael or 6 foot 6 Michael?" Christina inquired. "I'll give you a hint. I've never been on the receiving end before." Hayden said smirking. "Can I go for stereotypes?" Christina asked, Hayden shrugging in reply.

"Five eleven Michael?" she questioned. "Ding ding ding. You are right!" Hayden chuckled. "That's interesting info. Are you ever gonna be on the receiving end though?" Christina asked. She was doing a lot of asking.

"I don't really know. Can't really imagine these guys 'invading' me, you know." Hayden winked. "You're unbelievable." Christina whispered, chuckling. Before they could exchange any more words the pager beeped. "I'll get it." Hayden said, getting up. "Let me pay for this." Christina proposed. "No way!" Hayden exclaimed then hurried to the counter.

"Here's your order. Enjoy your drinks, sir!" the girl chirped. "Thank you Beatrice." He then gave her a polite smile which Beatrice may or may not have blushed a little to, then left.

"Here you go." Hayden said, passing Christina her drink. Then he sat down himself and took a sip of his own drink. "They're good." Christina said, taking two sips of her drink. Hayden nodded in reply. Christina then put her drink on the table. "About the threesome" Christina paused. Hayden looked up, expecting Christina to continue. "You wanna do it sometime?" she asked.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it. Nah, I wanna do it." Hayden replied. "Damn right you won't be opposed it. If you were then I would be questioning a lot more." Christina declared. Hayden just whispered out a 'Yes ma'am' in return.

"Wait, you said a threesome so, who else besides from you and me?" Hayden questioned. "About that.." Christina paused. "I don't know." She shrugged. Hayden looked at her dumb founded. "You're not serious, are you? Are you asking to have usual sex in a witty way or something 'cause that's not how threesomes work." Hayden said, giving her a slightly unusual look. "You must think I'm crazy." Christina said. "I'm starting to." Hayden replied. Though he clarified that he was just joking.

"Actually I wanted Apoll-" Hayden interrupted Christina mid sentence. "You know that's not gonna happen." Hayden sighed. "It should. Two hot guys on me would've been so hot. No one's like Apollo. You're you, I'm me, Apollo's apollo. I want one Hayden and one Apollo." Christina sighed. "Getting greedy huh?" Hayden teased. "Slightly." she muttered.

"I don't think that's gonna happen though." Hayden murmured. "Do you think he'll join us if we asked Raymond to do it with us instead. Like he'll get pissed and do it instead of Raymond. You know, hate fuck me. That's hot." Christina shrugged. Hayden slightly cackled. "Not how it works but definitely hot." he said. "A girl can dream." she grinned.

"Ask some of your other friends." Christina suggested. "I only have Nick." Hayden replied. "As if." Christina said, knowing he was lying. Yeah he might not have actual good friends like Nick but god did he have 'friends'. "Why don't you ask Michael?" Christina questioned. "He's gay I think." Hayden replied.

"What about a guy you haven't fucked yet?" Christina asked. "Ooh, that's tough to find." he joked. "On a serious note, what about Clayton?" he asked. "The basketball team's vice captain?" Christina inquired. Hayden nodded.

"He's hot hit him up." Christina said at once. "Sure. I'll ask to meet up at school tomorrow." Hayden grinned. They both got up from their seats to leave. It had already been over a hour since they met up. Hayden held the door for Christina to get out, by which he earned himself a little peck in the lips from her before she got inside her car.

"See you tomorrow Hayden?" "See ya!"