22

"Ask me what?" Christina stared at them, waiting for them to answer. "Oh, hey." Hayden greeted her instead of replying because she caught both the boys off guard. "Yeah hi! Um, so what did you want to ask?" Christina inquired.

Hayden and Apollo shared a look which made Christina suspect things and she just kept on staring unusually at them. Then Apollo and Christina locked eyes. "So?" Christina sighed, her gaze still locked with his. Apollo was quick to break eye contact and look at Hayden. Hayden nodded, which meant Apollo could say it. "Threesomes." Apollo spoke, embarrassed that he blurted out the word so casually, without any context.

"Threesomes? What about threesomes?" Christina asked, confused. "You wanted to have a threesome." Apollo said. "Oh yeah, I'm guessing Hayden told you about it. It's gonna be me, Hayden and your team's vice captain. Why are you asking by the way?" Christina explained, proceeding to question afterwards. "About that.." Hayden chimed in causing Christina to look at him.

"Uh you remember how you said you would've wanted Apollo to join in but he wouldn't be willing?" Hayden asked, to which Christina's face got red because Hayden had just 'exposed' her in front of Apollo. "...what about it?" Christina sighed.

"I would be down." Apollo shrugged. Christina snapped her head back towards Apollo. "Wait, really?" "Yeah why would I lie?" Apollo questioned back. "That's so great! Why were you even hesitating to tell me about this? You guys are crazy." Christina smiled and started walking ahead of them. Then gestured them to follow her.

"Let's plan the whole thing in cafeteria, how about that?" Christina offered. Both the boys exchanged glances naturally. "Sure." they said in sync.

"I don't understand why you thought that I wouldn't be down for threesomes." Apollo sighed. "Well I just thought we weren't casual enough to do that." Christina replied. "More like you were embarrased to ask." Hayden muttered. "Oh shut up Hayden." Christina rolled her eyes.

"Seems like you two have gotten really close." Apollo said as he eyed them. "Why? Are you jealous Hart?" Hayden teased him, a smirk plastered onto his lips. Apollo just rolled his eyes. "Oh whatever. And I thought we were done with the last name thing? It's honestly really corny." "I know, I just want to get on your nerves a little. Haven't done that in a while you see." Hayden teased some more. "Aren't you funny." Apollo sighed.

"Enough with the bickering guys. Though you guys look cute arguing, it has to wait for now. We have a whole ass threesome to plan!" Christina chimed in.

"Fuck, our dates aren't matching." Hayden groaned. "What about Thursday?" Apollo suggested, looking up at Hayden. "May lord put whoever who fucks on Thursday to hell. Front gates of it even. But yeah I'm free." Hayden shrugged. "You're one drama queen." Apollo muttered. "Come again?" Hayden glared at him to which Apollo just shrugged.

"Yeah I'm free that day." Apollo said as he looked at Christina. "Nope, I'm staying at my aunts that day." Christian sighed. "Hayden's dream come true." Apollo snickered. "Shut up."

"Guys, let's just do one thing." Christina said grabbing their attention. "Free your schedules for next week. We're fucking on a Friday, no matter what."

Christina said her final word and the boys didn't object because why would they? They wanted it as much as her.

They decided that they'll meet up around 6pm for dinner at the restaurant Hayden had a reservation for and check in at the hotel where Apollo booked them a room. Christina didn't have to do anything. She just had to look pretty. More like she wanted to. Nobody tells her what to do after all.

This time they were careful so, the word doesn't get around. Christina only told Fay, Apollo and Hayden told Raymond and Nick respectively. No one would hear a thing.

Apollo and Hayden both arrived at the restaurant at the same time, they went in and sat down, talking to each other for a while. Surprisingly they weren't bitter to each other although, the sarcastic remarks didn't leave.

Christina came in 15 minutes later than they were supposed to. The Barlowe women were always a little too busy being icons which others wouldn't get. Well, of course she apologized, they apologize. Just because they're too good doesn't mean they forget their manners.

"Sorry guys, looking good takes up a lot of time." She joked but they knew she was apologetic too. "Fashionably late. That's valid." Apollo said as he looked her up and down. She looked undeniably beautiful. "You look gorgeous." Hayden complimented. "Yeah, breathtaking even." Apollo added. "Oh come on! You guys are flattering me a little too much. Thank you though, I took my sweet time looking pretty for certain someones." she winked. They chatted up a bit then proceeded to order as the waiter approached them. They all dined on their personal preferences.

After spending almost two hours there, they left. They all were hell bent on who's gonna pay. All of them wanted to. "You guys are hurting my pride okay? I didn't arrange a single thing and now you guys won't let me pay! Talk about disrespect." —that's all it took for them to give into her. Though their egos were a little hurt, they let Christina pay.

They arrived at the hotel at around 9pm. They could tell that each of them were nervous. Yeah they fucked each other but they didn't do it all together. Christina didn't know how to react, Hayden and Apollo didn't know how to act.

Apollo held up the room card to the scanner and the door opened. Christina went in first, then Hayden, then Apollo.

Christina sighed and both the boys got a little startled, it was a heavy sigh. "I don't want this to get awkward. No fucking way." she said and grabbed Apollo by the collar and kissed him. Shortly after she pulled Hayden by his wrist and used that same hand to pull of his coat. After getting the sign Hayden did it willingly.

Apollo pulled on her waist, getting them closer to each other. Hayden stood behind Christina kissing her neck then he proceeded to undress her. Her tailored blazer, her silk camisole then her bra; he took it all off. She gasped as Hayden's hand traveled to her chest, they were cold, she was feeling it. Apollo sucked onto her tongue then putting his hand on her ass, giving it a squeeze. After they break off the kiss, she turns her head to kiss Hayden. Apollo reached for her neck then caressed her chest, Hayden's hand still on them.

"Do you feel it?" Apollo whispered lowly and Christina shuddered. His voice was so toned, cool and slightly rough. She briskly nodded, as she couldn't bring herself to speak a word. That's how stimulated she was.

Then they took her to bed, laying her down. Apollo took off her pencil skirt, showing her black lace pantie. Christina looked down at his hard on and blushed slightly, not the first time she's seen it but definitely the first time she's been this excited.

Maybe, just maybe because Hayden was present as well. Her head was on Hayden's thighs, she could see his hard on poking out. Christina started stroking it whilst it was still in his pants which made Hayden groan. Apollo on the other hand took out the condoms then passed one to Hayden. Apollo then took the lube bottle out and held on to her legs, starting to spread them ever so gently.

Apollo gave her a look which meant he wanted verbal approval from her. She looked up at Hayden and he had the same look on his face.

"Can we?" Apollo whispered. Christina looked at him then at Hayden. "Yes."