11

"I heard you let Apollo take her on another date." Nick said and Hayden just nodded. "So?" Nick questioned. "What?" Hayden questioned back. "Tell me the details maybe?" Nick finally asked without any hidden context. "It's nothing actually." Hayden replied. Nick gave him a 'c'mon' man look and he sighed.

"It's just that day when I was accidentally early to school, for some reason Apollo was too. I don't know but we somehow started talking and he was being decent so I had to be decent as well because I've still got some morals left in me. He then directly asked me, decently to let him have a peaceful date with Christina so, I couldn't say no." Hayden said in one go, breathing out deeply after finishing.

"How come you didn't tell me the exact day it happened?" Nick asked and Hayden shrugged. "I guess it didn't feel like something important." Hayden replied without giving it much thought. "My life is so boring, next time tell me everything even if it's furthest from being important." Nick demanded causing Hayden to shrug.

Nick noticed and sighed. "I'm gonna regret this aren't I?" "I'll make sure of it."

Christina was doing her homework that she has been neglecting for a week. She finally sat her ass down to do it because the due date was tomorrow. She was under so much stress because there was so much of it but she couldn't complain about it because it was completely on her. Whilst doing her homework, she got a phone call which was from Fay. She then of course, picked it up.

"Hey." Fay said from the other side of the phone.
"Hey, what's up?" Christina greeted then questioned.
"I just called to ask how the date with Apollo went." Fay said and Christina chuckled.
"What's so important about my date with Apollo anyway?" Christina asked causing Fay to sigh.
"Of course it's important. I don't remember the last time you went on a second date with someone." Fay said.
"Has it really been that long?" Christina asked.
"Yep." Fay replied quickly.
"Alright I'll tell you. The date was fine, actually it was kinda beyond what I expected. He's a really nice cook." Christina said and Fay got excited.
"He cooks? Man's a keeper." Fay said.
"Uhuh. Now if there's nothing more I'll tell you the details tomorrow. I gotta go do my homework now." Christina said.

After that, they wrapped up their phone call and Christina began to do her work again. It was about 2 hours later, when she got out of the bath; she got a text from Hayden. It was a simple 'Hey' and she replied back with the same. Hayden asked if she was free to hang out tomorrow. Christina at first thought she was going to say no but then she realized she wasn't gonna give this up for Apollo who probably isn't even into her.

Christina wanted to the deny the fact that Apollo actually was special and made her feel some kind of way. She swore to never let herself feel that way from highschool or college boys because that would only be a waste of time.

She thought about this for about 5 whole minutes which was a lot to her, before replying to Hayden. She said yes. Hayden told her that he would fix the place tomorrow at school and they were gonna go straight to that place from school. Hayden also asked if Christina wanted to have lunch and she said yes to that too. I have no reason to say no—Christina thought to herself.

Apollo was listening to music and doing maths peacefully but his peace and focus, both were interrupted by a call. He searched for his phone with disgust but his mood changed entirely when he saw the caller. It was Raymond. His best friend.

"Yoo!" Raymond said from the other side of the phone.
"What's up Ray?" Apollo asked.
"Nothing much, whatcha doing?"
"I was doing maths before I got interrupted."
"My bad."
"No, it's alr—"
"Sike! I don't care. Anyways, gotta tell you something." Raymond said and Apollo rolled his eyes at the 'Sike'.
"What is it?" Apollo asked.
"Mariah called me like 10 minutes ago." Raymond said and Apollo scrunched his eyebrows at the name of her.
"Mariah from history?" Apollo asked, making sure.
"Yeah. She wants a date with you and asked me to set you two up."
"Well, she's really hot and the offer's tempting but I gotta say no." Apollo said.
"But you two aren't even dating." Raymond said causing Apollo to sigh.
"Mhm. It's complicated. I just don't wanna feel like I'm doing her wrong. I mean I quite like her and she's the only one I'm seeing and I'm the only one she's seeing." Apollo finished.
"Oh, she told you that?" Raymond asked, confusing Apollo.
"Told me what?" Apollo questioned.
"That she isn't seeing someone else."
"Of course she isn't haha! Why would she? She wouldn't do that."
"She has a history of seeing three people at once so."
"Whatever dude they never got a second date with her or got invited to her house."
"I guess you're not entirely wrong."
"Yeah anyways I'll be hanging up, I got stuffs to do."
"Alright man, goodnight!"
"Goodnight."

Apollo hung up then sighed. He knew Christina never did the one person thing but it was looking different with Apollo. In school, she came to him by herself a few times and she's with him more than she was a month ago. God, a month. It has a been month since Christina and him got into this whole thing. They didn't really go on dates that much but rode together. Stayed with each other during lunch and even walked from school to get ice cream together. They had lunch together and stayed on late night calls or face timed each other.

At this point they did everything normal couples would do. Couples—Apollo thought. They might've not officially gone on a 'third date' but the lunches, walking to get ice cream, those counts right? Apollo hoped they somewhat did.

They didn't have any commitments but acts and feelings, they did count as commitments right? He hoped they did. He didn't really want to 'betray' Christina by going on a date with some other girl. Well, it wouldn't be betraying her but it wouldn't feel right. Who knew the boy known as 'toxic' and as the school's 'heartbreaker' would wanna stay loyal to a girl which he has no commitments with.

It was funny but it was clear that Apollo took it seriously. Apollo took Christina seriously. On the other hand, Christina didn't. She was going to go on a date with Hayden tomorrow, instead of being with Apollo so she left him a text.

"Can't have lunch tomorrow sry, see you in school."—Christina.