7

Naturally Christina had a fantastic house. The interior and architecture were done fascinatingly. It was expected though because it was the Barlowe residence after all.

The two boys got out of their cars along with Christina, following her shortly and leaving their cars with Barlowe's residence's chauffeurs to park the cars. Christina walked and her hips naturally swayed, along with the boys' minds too. She was pretty. They knew it, she knew it.

The door was opened by two maids who greeted Christina really sweetly and Christina greeted them back. The boys were greeted by the maids too and they greeted back with smiles. They went inside following Christina then she stopped them. "Y'all wanna sit and hang around here or go to my room?" Christina asked and the boys stayed quiet.

They both wanted to go to her room, especially Hayden but out of respect they denied. Christina eyed them interestingly for a while and then shrugged. She showed them around the house and her room eventually came. What came out of her room was adorable. It was a baby rabbit. Hayden loved animals so, he got engaged there a bit which caused Christina to giggle but Hayden of course took it embarrassingly.

They weren't hungry as they've already eaten so, there wasn't really much left to do. Christina didn't want it to be boring so, she just planned to leave. "Uhh, guys I gotta go to gym." Christina said and the boys perked up immediately. "You go around this time too?" Apollo asked and Hayden looked at her curiously waiting for her to answer. She nodded. "You two wanna join?"

They were now standing in the gym that Christina usually goes to. She immediately started her routine as soon as she got there. The boys looked around for a bit and then started their usual routine as well.

It was obvious that you'd get sweaty while working out and when sweat comes out your body, shirt sticks to your body, obviously. Christina was doing her thing when her eyes unconsciously fell on the two boys. First it was Apollo. He was sweating all over causing his defined abs and muscles to show. He had really good muscles the kinds that are perfectly bulked l but not too much.

Next, it was on Hayden. Because of the lighting, his whole body glistened. He had almost the same structure as Apollo but his upper body was somewhat lean with defined abs, his arm muscles a little bulked and down his waist was—wait what? Christina paused there for a second. Down from Hayden's waist was just..thick. She blushed as she noticed. His ass, his legs, his thighs.

She quickly looked away as her heart started beating, fast. She then turned back again and Apollo was in her view. He wasn't lean and all thick. He had a not too much bulked up muscly but fit body. He was hot, really hot. Christina again, looked away. Slapping her face lightly to stay focused.

They were in the gym for about 2 hours so, time passed quickly without any hesitation. "Let's move. I'll shower at my house." Christina said and both of the guys nodded. "I guess I'll just go home then. I told Nick to come over." Hayden said as he checked the time on his phone. "Oh. Okay then, hope to see you soon." Christina said, making Hayden grin. "Yeah, of course."

He then soon left, leaving Christina and Apollo alone. Apollo once in his life was grateful for Hayden's action. "Well, you can shower at my home instead of here." Christina said and Apollo paused for a bit then nodded politely. Cute—Christina thought.

The gym was a 5 minute walk from their house so, only mentals will bring out their cars. They walked beside each other and slowed their movements willingly. He wanted to stay, she wanted to stay. But soon enough they reached the Barlowe residence. Christina went up to shower and the maids showed Apollo another shower. Asked if they needed to go buy him some clothes but he told them he always has an extra pair of clothes in his car, just in case. So, they brought that for him.

He took about 15 minutes to shower and came out. Whilst Christina was still showering. He changed into his clothes and sat in the couch near the dining room in silence tapping his phone. Telling Raymond about how grateful he was for what Hayden had done for once and that he couldn't believe it was him and thought that he was possessed. In the middle of conversing with Raymond through texts Christina came out and he told Raymond he had to leave.

"Was it Raymond?" She asks and Apollo nods. "How'd you know?" Apollo questioned. "You're always with him so it's kind of obvious. He's good though, I like him." She says and Apollo just nods, not saying anything.

"Well, I gotta do my homework from three days ago, it's due tomorrow right?" She asked Apollo and he nodded. It was for the subject they had together. "Fuck. I don't get shit about it." She said and started going upstairs, Apollo following her. "I can help you with it." He says from behind causing Christina to stop and turn back.

"You can? Really?" Christina asked excitedly. "Yeah, I understood that pretty good." Apollo said and she went on and hugged him. Apollo froze but hugged back. "You're a lifesaver."

It was after 1 and a half hour before they were finished with Christina's homework. She took a sigh of relief then stretched. Apollo yawned and stretched as well. "Finally." Apollo said. "Fucking finally." Christina spoke.

Christina looked at clock then looked at Apollo. "It's late, wanna stay for dinner?" She asks. "Mm, not really. I'm not hungry." He says and Christina nods. "So, you're leaving?" Christina asks and Apollo pauses a bit before nodding.

"I can come by later if you want or you can come to my house." Apollo says and Christina nods. Apollo was about to leave her room when she stopped him. She turned him around and kissed Apollo. Apollo at first, couldn't process but then kissed her back. Christina was red. After they pulled out, they both looked at each other. Not enough—they thought.

Soon enough, they were on Christina's bed; making out roughly. Christina slipping in her tongue first then Apollo taking control of it. They both made out for like 3 minutes before they pulled out. "You sure you wanna do this?" Apollo asks and Christina nodded. Not being able to speak from too much excitement.

Apollo laid her down and started kissing her body all over. Taking off her clothes. Christina as well took off his clothes. Both of them panting. Christina pulled out a condom from the little drawer attached with the nightstand and gave it to Apollo. She was so fucking excited and thought about what would've happened if Hayden hadn't left.

Would they have not done this or would he join them? Whatever it was Christina couldn't focus anymore with Apollo's tongue all over her.

——
Sorry for the big ass hiatus ! I promise I'll try to update more frequently😭