03. 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮

T

T.W.
blood
drugs

𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳.

NOEL WAS SLEEPING OVER AT THE MONET'S, she felt like she couldn't stand her mother and her mother's boyfriend, they were high on white crack back at home. it was a saturday night so john was fine with the idea, he was planning on getting his monthly drunk-on-the-couch that occurs every 16th of every month on the 365 day calendar. morgan didn't care if her father got drunk once a month, as long as her father didn't end up like the other fathers who live in tulsa and are drunk on a daily basis.

on morgan's bed, noel had snuck a bottle of pills she had found from her mother's cabinet, morgan looked at her crushing the three pills that sat on her magazine. noel pressed down on her left nostril before snorting it, she started coughing into her arm. morgan got off the bed to crack a window open, only to smoke a cigarette out of it.

"sorry about your bed..." noel longed.

"what?" morgan turned around to see powder spilt all over her covers.

"noel, what the fuck?!" morgan puts out her cigarette.

she attends to the mess that was hard to clean, she had some scooped onto her magazine. morgan cracks the door open 5 inches to see john passed out on the couch watching carson. her socks almost caused her to slip but she held onto the frame of her bathroom door, keeping a tight grip on the magazine. morgan dumped the crushed pills into the toilet, dusting it off before flushing them.

when morgan returned to her bedroom, noel was half dead asleep on her bed. morgan brushed noel's hair out of her face and grabbed her throw blanket to cover noel's body. morgan laid next to noel, trying to fall asleep when she heard two knocks at her window.

morgan snapped her neck so fast, she felt she had already popped a vein in her neck. her fear moment was relieved when she saw dallas winston standing there, wearing his leather jacket and a wifebeater inside of it. she threw the comforter off of her and lazily moved over to the window, sitting on the edge.

"heard there was a science experiment." dally chuckled, the smell of alcohol crawling out of his mouth.

"yeah well that was blown." morgan said as she pointed to a knocked out noel.

"doesn't mean we can't start a new one." he shrugged.

dallas climbed into the room, plummeting to the ground and causing a loud thud. morgan freaked, she grabbed him by the ear and threw him into her closet. footsteps were creaking in the hallway, morgan jumped over noel, shutting her eyes. morgan slid a hardcover book onto the ground to make it look like her sleepy self knocked over something.

john twisted the door knob to see two girls peacefully sleeping, he looked over morgan's shoulder to see a betty friedan book on the floor, john walked over to her side of the bed to pick it up for her when he heard a small noise from the closet. morgan stabbed the surface of her pointer finger with the sharp nail of her thumb. john made way to the closet, swinging the door open to see nothing but a mountain of clothes stacked on top of each other on the floor.

john thought nothing of it so he shut the door. john exited the room to find peace in his room.

morgan's eyes opened wide, she jumped out of bed to the closet. she hesitatingly opened the closet door to get a jumpscare from dally who was covered in clothes. instead of getting a scared reaction, he got a cracked up morgan who was dying on top of noel. dally faced the mirror on her closet door to see a pink bra hanging off of her head like a head band, he threw it off of him in a quick second.

"shouldn't be laughing, you're the a-cup here." dally snapped back.

"says the one who was wearing it." morgan snorted.

"shut up." dally gently shoved her head.

he looked around her bedroom, playing with the candles and opening the women's magazine, morgan saw her bloodstained shirt sitting on the ground from when dally jumped out. she went to go grab it but it was too late, dally beat her to it.

"hey, why is there blood on this?" dally studied the stain, "morgan do you-"

"art, red paint." morgan lied, snatching the shirt from him.

"now i maybe stupid in school," he looked at her, "but i ain't stupid with this shit so tell me."

"there's nothing to tell you." morgan mumbled while throwing the shirt into her hamper.

"no, there is and you're gonna tell me right fucking now." dally demanded, "tell me, do you cut yourself?!"

"yes, you happy now?" morgan waved her arms up.

"why? what made you go do this shit?" dally stood in front of her, worried.

"you don't know the shit i put up with on a daily basis," morgan scolded him, "i do this so i can forget, now do me a fucking favor and stay out of my life."

dally spun her around to face him, he grabbed her face in to kiss her. when he released her from his grip, she stood there with so many questions running through her mind. dally ran to the window and jumped out, morgan watched him run out of the neighborhood in a hurry. morgan wa s already punching herself for asking if dally is the right guy for her even though he's a sick around town.

so many of her own questions were unanswered...