04. 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙁𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯.

NOTHING TOOK MORGAN OFF MY MIND, not a beer, not a cigarette, or a stolen playboy. i couldn't tell anyone about what i saw the other night when i was up in her room, people will start to thing i banged her instead, that news would spread and her old man will beat my ass. there's nothing scarier than a chick's dad coming after me for being near their daughter.

the fuzz ain't nothing compared to the old man, besides mine, he could beat my ass any day and i'd still have a smile on my face. ma walkout on me when i was 4 so i had to handle the pain that my old man gave me, 6 years left i left and never looked back.

"hey dal, you up for some burgers at the dingo?" pony asks, coming from his room.

"burgers? yeah, um... sure." i snapped out of my thoughts.

"come on, johnny!" pony shouts.

i grabbed buck's keys to the t-bird which were hiding in my left pocket.

"coming with y'all, kathy ditched me." two-bit sighs as he got up from the floor.

"dine and dash or two pays?" i questioned.

"whatever we see first." johnny shrugged.

"what the-" two-bit tries to protest.

"shut up and let's go." i interrupted him.

we went over to the car that was parked in front of the house, i may have scratched it up a little bit when i took it out for a drive after 8 beers in one night. buck didn't see it because i tried to cover half of it with some random broad's red nail polish i found in my room, it was definitely last month because that was the last time i hooked up with anyone in my room.

☆彡

the three idiots were chewing down on their greasy burgers, i sat there playing with my fries. pony had sauce all over his mouth, johnny was busy picking out the lettuce in his burger when he didn't ask for it, and two-bit was just swiping beers left and right from other tables.

i heard loud giggling from the booth across from us, my head hung out from my seat and i saw morgan with noel, they were looking at th stable of boys sitting next to them. they all had a staring competition. morgan accidentally looked away and made eye contact with me, she sent me a small grin before going back to talking to noel.

"i'll be back." i spoke.

i used my palm to push me up, making way over to morgan's table. she looked up at me with her french fry in her mouth. noel stared at me with her fox eyes .

"dally, can i help you?" morgan asked.

"didn't know you were here so i came to say hi." i nodded while stuffing my fingers down in my front pockets.

"when are you gonna say goodbye?" noel butted in.

"funny," i sassed, "was just gonna say goodbye anyways."

"well, bye!" noel smiled.

she turned morgan's head to face her. i walked off and back to my seat, two-bit was dying of laughter in his corner.

"tried shooting your shot at the 15 year old?" two-bit calmed down.

"tried making plans with your 16 year old girlfriend?" i back talked.

"at least her friend didn't tell me to back off for her." two-bit stuck his middle finger at me.

"take your last bites, we're dining and dashing." i told the group.

"good, i ain't bring anything anyways." two-bit said as he took a few fries to go.

"you don't even have a job, where you getting the money?" pony smirked.

two-bit smacked the back of his head. i straighten my jacket before crouching out of the place, i was already outside signaling the others to follow. we jumped into the t-bird in a hurry, speeding off as one of the waiters tried chasing us down. i flipped the bird from behind.

"sucker!"

nobody talked the rest of the way home. i contemplated the blue skies out in front, it was not long until morgan popped back up in my mind. she was already fading away from me even though i kissed her once and barely even talked to her besides show up at her house while her friend was on crack.

morgan to me was like a dream girl, someone soda would dream of when he found out sandy was two timing him with multiple men and ended up getting pregnant afterwards, kid wasn't even his but he wanted to marry her anyways. morgan was different from sandy of course, and sylvia. morgan looked like she had never been in a relationship or had any hookup which i liked about her, i just wished that i could change that but she'll just discard me because she knows about my hookup past and will think i'm trying to put her on the list.

maybe that's why i'm watching her fade away...