05. 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙

T

T.W.
- self harm
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵.

NOEL DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL today, or tried to sneak me out so we could be together. i didn't hear from noel before i left for school, she'd usually call to let me know if she was coming or not, i assumed she slept in late. i spent the entire day at school alone with no one to talk to besides ponyboy curtis who's in my english class.

"you okay, morgan?" ponyboy asked me, coming from behind.

"yeah, why would you ask?" i replied.

"you looked awfully quiet today and noel's not here." pony explained.

"i'm fine, just feels odd being alone." i scoffed.

"okay well if you want," pony started, "i'm having a few people coming over to surprise johnny for his birthday and i was wondering if you'd like to go?"

"sure, when is it?" i accepted.

"march 4th." he stated.

"okay well i'll be there," i nodded, "i could even ask noel if she'd like to come too."

"yeah, that would be great!" pony smiled.

"i gotta go but i'll see you around." i told him.

"see ya!" pony dashed out of the hallway to the library.

i grabbed my bag from my locker and walked over to the double doors, everyone was socializing with their friends on campus. i turned the corner to see dally winston sitting in a parked t-bird, he noticed me staring and pulled up.

i tried to pick up the pace but everyone knows wheels beats feet.

"hey princess." he catcalled.

"hey idiot." i tilted my head with a grin.

"get in the car, i need to talk to you about something." he changed into a serious tone.

"dally, i have to get-"

"just get in the car, i'll drop you off on the way."

i rolled my eyes as i swung the door open. he drove off and didn't give me a second to fasten my seatbelt. dally was drinking out of this metal flask, real clumsy that you could see brown liquor pouring out.