12. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯.

BUCK CALLED ME TO DO A LATE NIGHT, he wanted to rest after working all day while i took morgan out to go to town. i was busy working behind the bar, serving everyone their second drinks, nobody was sober when they first walked in. i had to wipe down the counter that was covered in leftover beer.

the loud ass music almost blasted my eardrum off. the worst part was, was that i had to work next to the jukebox that was trying to kill my eardrums. all that kept playing over and over again was you really got me goin' by the kinks, everybody in the bar seemed to love that song over any song that they pay a good dime just to play some stupid song.

i had just threw away the dirty rag i was using to clean up when a broad decided to annoyingly tap against the counter to get my attention.

"what's it take to get a beer around here?!" i heard a familiar voice yell.

i picked up my head to face sylvia, my ex girlfriend.

"fuck off, tramp." i told her, looking for another person to serve.

"oh come on, i just want a beer." she pleaded while touching up on my arms, "you know you miss me."

"i don't, never did. i'm a happy man in a happy relationship." i shook my head.

"oh yeah? with that dumb monet girl, knew it." she scoffed, "just remember what you could've had tonight."

sylvia eventually walked away with no beer, i went back to working.

more customers finally came up to grab more rounds of drinks, sylvia hadn't come back after the 30 minutes. i assume she had given up, it's not like she was gonna get me back. i mean, i'm with morgan and she's never made me anymore happier, i don't even expect anything from her other than for her to just love herself. i didn't want her sex, i didn't want to see her naked, i just wanted her to smile.

buck came back downstairs after sleeping for 2 hours, he was fresh man from what i was looking at. he walked in and grabbed himself a drink to start the shift, i stared at him while putting back the liquor.

"you can go now, if that's what you want." buck offered.

"alright, see you tomorrow." i exited.

"still gonna see ya anyway!" buck yelled.

i flipped him the bird.

while i was walking, i noticed steve and evie over at the pool table just playing pool. this was surprising because they weren't swallowing each other's faces like always, or the times i've seen them at a pool table.

they were all smiles and pushy with each other, reminded me a lot like morgan and i whenever i'd take her out.

when i made my way over to them, sylvia jumped right in front of me with her stupid seducing smirk.

"where you going, handsome?" she asks.

"to my friend," i simply say, "and it ain't you."

"why be so mean, i'm just trying to be nice." she shrugged.

"get the fuck out of my way!" i demanded.

sylvia protested, she just stood there with her arms crossed. i looked down a bit to see her breasts that were pushed together with the small force of her arms, it just made me stare into space above her head.

sylvia grabbed my face and made me lean in, my lips were on hers. i hated the feeling. i hated the cheating already.

my hands fell over the ass, the leather felt like nostalgia, the back kind. she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom, i almost stopped at the 3rd step but something in had already led me up there.

it was hard to tell if i was thinking right.

"oh dally, you know you missed me." she mumbles.

i slammed the door and pinned her against the wall, kissing her down her neck. i could hear her moan as she ran her claws through my greasy hair. it felt good but at the same time, it felt bad.

morgan's never gonna forgive me for this one...