07. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵

𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵.

DALLY AND I HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT for a couple of weeks now, two weeks to be exact. dally wasn't as bad as they all said, to me he wasn't, he was honestly sweeter than i thought. everyday after school he'd just drive up to front and look for me, stalker-ish but i liked the feeling of having someone around, ever since noel and i stopped being friends i just needed someone.

school just ended and i knew dally was already waiting outside, people were gasping his name out of their mouths from the sight of his car. i slammed my locker before exiting the building. dally gave me a sly smirk when he watched me walk out.

"where to now, stalker?" i giggled as i opened his door.

"your house." he shrugged, "is your dad home?"

"no, he's at work." i shook my head.

dally stepped on the gas after hearing about my dad being at work, he didn't even give me time to put on my seatbelt. i stared out at the sky which was bright blue, odd because the weather has been crappy the past few days.

he pulled up to my house.

"uh oh." dally alerted.

i turned my head to see noel walking out of her house, we made straight eye contact for a minute. dally took my hand and led me into my house. the place was empty like it was before i left.

dally plopped onto the couch with his feet on top of the coffee table.

"oh yeah, make yourself at home." i sarcastically offered.

"thanks, never been in one." he replied.

"what about darry's?"

"that place is like a zoo, not a house." he joked.

i dropped my bag and went to the kitchen to go grab a snack, an apple from the bowl. i sat down next to dally on the couch who was scrolling through the channels on the tv, going back to the same one every single time, he even skipped past mickey mouse.

"so umm..." i started, "can we talk about you liking me?"

"what's there to talk?" he asked, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"dally, i like you too but i just want to know-"

"if i still like you?" he interrupted, i nodded.

"of course i do, you're all i think about and don't go tell the gang i'm saying all of this."

"no, i won't." i smiled.

dally slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder, i let the side of my body sink in next to his. dally was like a warm bear. my eyes were glued to his face instead of the tv, he looked so serious but goofy at the same time.

we were enjoying our time on the couch when the door opened, dad was standing in th r doorway with a puzzled face.

"dad!" i shrieked.

"the hell's he doing here?" dad pointed at dally.

"he was just hanging out..." i tried to explain.

"well at least get him to get his feet off the table, i just cleaned that this morning." dad says while walking away into the kitchen, "you kids want any snacks?"

"no thanks, dad!" i twisted my head to him.

"okay good because i'm taking a nap!" dad said.

i noticed dally was laughing from our stupid conversation.

"what's so funny, doofus?"

"one, don't call me doofus." he paused, "two, you and your dad always like this?"

"after noel, yeah." i shrugged, "doofus."

"you're gonna get it!"

dally shoved me on my back and started tickling me, i couldn't stop laughing that i wasn't even trying to get him off. i kept begging for him to get off throughout my laughs but he just kept going.

he finally stopped but my entire face felt hot and i could tell it was red.

"don't burst, dynamite." he smirks while lighting a cigarette.

"you did this." i shook my head as i grabbed it from his fingers.

"you do realize i got you to laugh, right?" he mentioned.

"no, i didn't." i stared into space.

"dally, would you date me?"

"woah, that's umm... random." dally rubbed his chin with his fingers, "only if you're up to it."

"if i asked you right now, would you?" i asked, he nodded.

i went back to staring down at my fingers, this time with a smile. my head snapped so fast but i was facing dally, i took his face and just kissed his lips. he stopped at first then kissed me again, i leaned back against the armrest. it turned into a make out sesh until i heard a door slam against a wall.

"off lovebirds!" dad yelled.

dally got up from the couch and straightened up, "i gotta go catch my shift at buck's but i'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"yeah." i smiled.

"alright, bye." dally gave me a quick peck on the lips.

dad jumped onto the spot next to me with a weird stare.

"never thought you'd go for dallas winston..."