Synopsis

Samantha Kaye Ruiz is the breadwinner of the family. Bata pa lang ay mulat na sa kahirapan si Samantha, kaya pinangako nito sa sarili at sa Ina at ama nito na magsisikap s'yai-aahon sa kahirapan ang pamilya. Natupad naman ang pangako na yon, Samantha work in corporate company mataas ang sahod at medyo nakaka raos na rin naman sila, but then one day the company she was working on suddenly announces its bankruptcy, it was the hardest moment of Samantha's life she needs to resign from the company and fly to manila. There, she found a job, far from her course and dream job, but fair and high paying. In the Ramazzotti's group of companies, Samantha works as the CEO's secretary. She didn't expect the biggest changes in her life as she continued her service there. She got her debts paid and gave her Dad a proper medication.  

Eros Damian Ramazzotti playboy, jerk, monster, and dominant bachelor of his generation. Wala ng mahihiling pa si Eros sa buhay nito, he had his dreams full filed. He created a name and fell in the 3rd line of billionaires. He proved his Mom wrong. He made his Dad proud, ever since he was five Eros has already witnessed the cruelty and unfaithfulness of his Mom for having multiple affairs with different guys while his dad remained loyal to their family, one day he heard his Mom and Dad in the middle of the night arguing about money, his Dad's company bankrupted. The reason why her Mom left. Eros promised that he would again bring his father's name on top. He graduated from college with his Latin honours and built different types of businesses in the industry, but unlike his father, Eros grew up thinking that all women were only for hookups.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.